CHAPTER 32

SAMIRA POV:

After Ayaan bhaiya left me and Aditi both entered the  kitchen. Bhabhi looked worried because Ayaan bhaiya really looked very angry when he left.

Ahan entered the kitchen  and Bhabhi rushed toward him and said ' shreya kesi hain wo thik haina'.

'Yes bhabhi don't worry she is fine and now I'm going office to check Bhai is ok or not okay don't worry ' Ahan said to bhabhi and then hugged her and left from there.

After Ahan left I went to bhabhi and then  hugged her from backside and said 'don't worry bhabhi everything will be alright ok' and then bhabhi nodded and give me a soft smile and then she started making tea for dadu and I went to the maid for talking about lunch.

After a few minutes dadiji entered the kitchen with mom and then said ' look there was a pooja tomorrow I want everything perfect according to pooja 
ok  sab aache se hona chahiye aur agar koi jarurat ho ya kuch puch na ho tho hum se puch lena ok' me and bhabhi both nodded and then mom said ' look Aditi because you are elder daughter-in-law so you and Ayaan are going to sit in pooja so be ready on time and pls wearing good saree ' .

'Sorry mom but I am not  able to sit in the pooja' Aditi bhabhi said to mom and then dadiji said 'why you are in your periods' bhabhi nodded then mom said
'So you ready samira you and Abeer going to sit in pooja'.

I nodded and then again mom said ' mein tumhare room mein saree aur jewelry bhej wa dugi ok'  I nodded after that mom and dadiji both left the kitchen and bhabhi also left to give tea to dadaji. I start doing my work.

In the evening I was making my bed and then Abeer entered the room he looked very Tired and then he came and sat on the sofa and then he looked at me and gave me a small smile and went toward the table and pour water in glass and went to him and give water to him.

He drink on one way I was so amazed and then he looked at me and then I asked 'tired' and then he looked at nodded after that I  hugged it was side hug.

'You know there was pooja tomorrow and you and me are going to sit in the pooja ' I said to him and he nodded and after that I broke the hug and looked at him and cupped his both cheek and start making werid werid look with my hands on his face and start laughing then he said 'what are you doing sammy' and I said 'dekh rahi hu ki itna werid face banane ke baad bhi mere husband itna handsome kese dikh sakta hai' then we both brust into laughter.

After that he stand up from the sofa and went to the rest room  and I was again start making bed after few minutes he come out and hug from backside and then he said 'wow sammy you smell so good' and kissed on my neck and then I hit him on his hand and said 'leave me abeer let's go for dinner everyone is waiting for us' and then again he hugged me more tightly and again start kissing on my neck and this time he give me big hickey on my neck and then I hit him on his and then broke the hug and went to the dressing table and stand in front of mirror and looked at the hickey he giving it to me and then again he come and hugged from backside we both look at each other through the mirror.

'Yeh aapne kya kiya Abeer aab hum sabke samne kese jaye gye' I said to him he smirk and said ' what prblm with this sammy this is my mark my love for you baby' and again he was going to kiss me but there was a knock on the door and then he make werid face make me chuckle and went to open the door and there was Abhi who was stand there he said 'what are doing bhai everyone is waiting for you guys come fast'. 'Coming'Abeer said and then close the door and come to me and said 'let's go for dinner'.

'Accha dinner aap bataye hum kese jaye iss halat mein' I said to him and point my finger on my neck and he giving me a playful smile and the I said ' don't smile abeer ' and then I apply consiler and adjust my hair and hide the hickey aur love that he gave me and then we both went to the dinning table.

We enter the dinning area and there was everyone was already present then Abeer went and sit between Ayaan bhaiya and Ahan there was place there this three brother always sit and eat there breakfast, lunch and dinner together.

Then Dadiji said 'there was a pooja tomorrow and Abeer and samira are going to sit on the pooja and I want everyone present in the pooja everyone means everyone understood Ayaan'  looking towards Ayaan bhaiya  and bhaiya nodded.

'Dadi I want to say something that there was first pooja after Ahan and shreya marriage I want that abeer and samira ,Ahan and shreya   both jodi sit on pooja ' Ayaan bhaiya said and  dadiji nodded and after that mom said ' Tho apne bhai ko samjha dena aur apni biwi ko bhi bol dena ki samjha de kyu ki wo aapni ma se jada aapni bhabhi ki sunata hai'.

I looked at bhabhi who stand besides me and bhabhi looked at me and give me a small smile. I must say Aditi bhabhi is very strong I mean she come to the reachest family and there was no ego,  no attitude in her she was very clam and positive person I have ever seen she was very loveable person she love every single person and she have very polite and clam nature and her eyes her eyes are all shines  and there was only love in her eyes when you  looked into her eyes you only she love for yourself. And I am very thankful for her She gives that love and support to my abeer that he wants in any situation. I must say Ayaan bhaiya is very lucky and I remember Abeer always told me ki jitna hamaare liye bhabhi na kiya hai utna kabhi koi nhi kar sakta.

And not only about abeer she also gave  me so much love and support me like my elder sister she is very sweet and then shreya said something to me and then I come out from my thinking and then again she said ' bhabhi where are you let's go for dinner' I nodded and give her small smile and then we went for the dinner.