Chapter 8

Dean's POV
"I think I'm good to go. Rubber up and let's do this." I said, giving Cas a wink as he blushed and grabbed a condom. I showed him how to properly put it on and then we were golden. I know it would be easier and more comfortable to do this doggystyle, but that position seemed embarrassing being the one on all fours. So I let Cas take me missionary.

Not gonna lie......it burned a good bit and felt very overwhelming. I started to panic, which was embarrassing as fuck, but Cas didn't make fun of me for it and kissed my face all sweetly and reassured me till I finally calmed down. He even offered to pull out, but that also felt embarrassing, so I made him stay put.

"I swear I'm not usually like that during sex. Forget what you saw."

"Dean.....it's ok. I understand. I was freaking out a bit too, but seeing you freak out helped me focus on helping you instead." He said and I laughed a little.

"Damn.....how lucky am I to have you like this......." I said, my eyes tearing up as I held his face to pull him close so our foreheads would be touching. Then I remembered his full dick was currently inside me. It didn't feel as bad now, just a full feeling. Like I had to take a shit. Wait....I should've gone to the bathroom before this. It's fine. Don't think about that.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah.....I think you can move.....slowly." I said as he nodded, kissing me sweetly as he gently thrust his hips back and forth. He had a terrible rhythm and needed to readjust his footing a few times, but I wasn't gonna complain. Eventually it got smoother and it kinda felt good. It helped a lot that Cas was holding me close and kissing me all over. For being a virgin, he's sure got passion making up for lack of experience. Lifting my legs up a bit, I felt a hand grab my hip and Cas thrusted a bit harder at a new angle and I squeaked. Like I actually fucking squeaked. Like a mouse. I also kinda dug in my nails on his back and he suddenly stopped.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry. I can pull out."

"N-no....it's fine.....it felt good. A bit too good. What you heard......it doesn't leave this room. Sam would bully me relentless if he knew what sound I just made. Oh god." I said, covering my face with my hands as I felt Cas kiss them and thrust harder again at that angle. This time it felt stronger and I let out more of a whimper. Fuck. Now I know why gay people like to bottom. Guess guys do have a g spot.

As Cas kept up a slow rhythm, hitting that spot just right, I scrambled to grab hold of something. One of my hands tugged on the hair near his neck and the other held onto the sheets. Cas moaned a bit when I gripped his hair harder, making him lick and  suck the skin behind my ear.

"Oh....Cas....keep doing what yer doing....." I said, feeling him smile against my skin. We went like this for who knows how long, the time not being important. It could've been an hour or 2 minutes, but I wouldn't give a shit. Eventually Cas started to thrust faster, one of his hands moving from my hip to hold my lower back. I even wrapped my legs around his waist like a damn girl, but I guess I kinda am the girl in this situation. Now's not the time for my fragile masculinity to come out.

One deeper thrust at that glorious spot and a sinful grind of his hips made me let out the most pathetic whine yet and I didn't have time to excuse myself as the pleasure met it's peak and I came all over our chests. Cas shuddered and his rhythm changed a bit, thrusting a bit erratically until he moaned low and long and pretty much collapsed on top of me. Only then I felt him pulsing inside me. Oh....that's.....different. Taking a while to catch our breath, Cas eventually pulled out of me and went to throw out the used condom. When he came back, I felt something warm and wet wipe my chest. Opening my eyes, I saw he was cleaning me up with a washcloth from the bathroom. Way to get me to blush like a virgin now. Once we were clean, he joined me again and I cuddled up to him.