Hidden in The Light, Concealed by The Dark

Kilesso watched over the group of trucks, those designed to transport heavy military equipment, as they drove into a warehouse within the Voskresensky District of Russia. He was indeed pleased by the display that Richard Clarke from America had provided on the capabilities of The Nightsteel Power Armors. “The brilliance of Anthony Gibbs is indeed to be admired for someone so young, dear brother.” Spoke aloud a man wearing his own suit of armor as he carried a book in his left hand. The Armor that Kilesso’s brother wore seemed to entirely cover his body, not allowing anyone to see what was underneath it. The design seems to give the impression that he was a cultist of incredible power, engraved by many runes and sigils of mythical origins. “How is our little puppet? It is in our best interest to remain vigilant regarding our grasp over his mind.” He questioned as his voice reverberated with a metallic ring from inside the armor. “The Dark Mother went to great lengths to ensure he would not pose a threat to us and our plans, brother.” The Man emphasized with a sincere tone.

Kelisso ended up laughing aloud at this concern before waving his right hand, where his ring rested while it glowed with a malevolent magenta. “There is no sign that our puppet will break from his chains anytime soon, Vainomtie.” He reassured his brother’s valid concerns. After all, the true identity of Shi Shuren was one to be cautious about. A long time ago, he alone posed the greatest threat to the majority of Divine as well as The Ethereal Council during their early stages. “The Dark Mother’s power is feared by many beings of great power, brother.” He finished while he folded both of his arms behind his back as Kelisso watched Shi instructing the drivers of their new weapons to their drop-off locations.

Vainomtie nodded in acceptance as well as relief by this assessment regarding Shi’s mind. Though, he ensured to keep a close eye on the caged warrior at all times. “What is the progress of our youngest sibling? It has been some time since we have managed to make contact with him. Has he reached out to you, Ranithcorie?” The armored mage asked with concern.

Replying first with a shake of his head, Ranithcorie began to relay what he knew regarding their sibling and his current status. “Unfortunately, no. However, I would believe that Otchainia is remaining silent on his progress of breaking the chains of The Dark Mother. He has his reasons and it is best to keep waiting for a report.” However, it was clear that Ranithcorie was growing irritated by the lack of any progress from their sibling. “It doesn’t help that The Templar Order has grown more active as of late. Those savages should've remained buried within the sand of time along with their small-minded sense of ‘noble slaughter’.” He finished with a heavy huff to express his growing anger.

It didn’t help that Vainomtie was quick with a scolding scoff and enraged voice. “It was your idiotic actions that forced their hand when you freed both Da Ji and Izanami from their prisons, imbecile.” The Hidden Mage turned his gaze through The  Sadistic Warrior as he slammed his book closed. “Unleashing two powerful and deadly mythics was not the brightest of ideas when you fought The Templar’s Subjugator… Even if you managed to fight the Espar off thanks to your brash actions.” Vainomtie finished before being greeted with Ranithcorie’s hand against his through while being engulfed with powerful magical energy to form a blade.

The two brothers locked eyes upon each other with violent intentions, ready to slaughter one another if needed. Yet, Ranithcorie sighed as he recognized that Vainomtie was correct regarding the events against The Subjugator as he dissipated the energy from his hand. “I was not expecting for The Espar to be so powerful… I had underestimated her and it would have cost me. Even if my actions were, in fact, reckless. There were not many other options available at the time when we clashed.” He lamented with a bitter taste as these words escaped his mouth. “Yet, thanks to these armors. I think we can level the playing field. I rather not be caught off guard once more against either The Templar or any potential Mythics and Divine we may face. Speaking of, how did your mission go?” Questioned the Warrior with a glance from the corner of his eyes.