Dawn of New Heroes

Among the growing chaos within the city of Nidavellir, Luna, and Lucille were among the first responders helping escort the civilians to safety as stronger combatants came into the fray. The MYBIAH and its growing army of Draugr were becoming a bit too much for even the Aker of The Deserts. As The MYBIAH grew more powerful with each failed attempt to destroy, the many support structures that kept the three Islands above from crumbling. Luna saw how the very sands from the surroundings were doing everything they could to repair the damages as they appeared. However, the conflict ended up creating more destruction faster than Set could manipulate the sands to repair them. ‘At this rate,’ Luna began in her thoughts as she used her unique visual powers to zoom in on the growing cracks, ‘I think that dusty grump is gonna run out of sand to keep up with this…’ She concluded as Luna looked to the gothic siren next to her. “Hey, Lucille… Can Set make more sand from nothing?” She questioned with hope that a God could work outside the Laws of Physics that she barely could understand on her own.

Lucille immediately shook her head no at the question. “I know that magic to Midgardians seems like something that could bend the laws of reality to someone’s whims, especially with the Divine themselves. Yet, it doesn’t work like that.” Lucille explained as she quickly picked up on why her new friend was asking this, “Magic is just a higher form of Midgardian Science. It obeys the majority of Scientific Laws that define the world around us. One of these Laws that magic needs to follow is The Law of Conservation of Mass.” Lucille continued as if this complicated science was something that even a third grader would know. “What that means is that Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, only transformed. Set is working with what he has to repair the cavern and eventually, he will run out.” The Siren stated with a grim tone as more Draugr were approaching the duo and other first responders. Unleashing her Siren form, allowing her body to grow the animalistic traits belonging to one of the greatest predators of the seas, the Shark. Lucille began to adapt characteristics that belonged to the tiger shark, as a spotted pattern developed on her pale skin. Her teeth grew in both sharpness and number while fins and a tail grew upon her body as Lucille’s clothing rapidly began to change as well. This was a design choice to avoid her current swimsuit to adapt to these changes while her casual clothing was torn apart by the transformation. Taking a swift inhale of air, Lucille shortly sent out a supersonic roar that created a massive shockwave that damaged and sent the rampaging Draugr away.

Luna somewhat found this new form attractive as a small blush formed on her face. A Draugr however attempted to attack her from the right side, she swiftly pulled out the hand cannon that Anthony promised to make her. Without even turning to face the charging zombie, Luna activated the weapon’s Arcane Crystal to shoot the Draugr with a powerful dark purple blast which generated a small brief blackhole that ripped apart the rotten minion from the wound. After that shot, Luna’s eyes glowed with a powerful sea-green aura as she swiftly used the hand cannon to shoot down a total of eleven Draugr before anyone could even process what she did. Swiftly Luna twirled the gun, which took on the appearance similar to a Chiappa Rhino 60DS revolver, to reload and shoot down even more Draugr as they tried to devour Mythic Civilians at blinding speeds with a deadly pinpoint accuracy. As Luna swiftly reloaded her revolver, she saw the people around her staring at her with such awe that she couldn’t help but feel prideful and even love the thrill of being a heroic badass. “Enough talking gawking at my awesomeness. We still have a long way to go before this crisis is taken care of.” Remarked Luna with an almost arrogant tone and a pose that reflected a showoff while Luna giggled at everyone’s reaction.

Back at the battleground against The MYBIAH, Set was forced to focus on ensuring that this crisis did not become a mass disaster as he used his vast reserves of Mana to manipulate the sands to repair the growing damages. However, the Aker did not expect how many of his Kylver Seals he had to unlock to compensate against The MYBIAH’s destruction. Currently, Set has unlocked a total of three of The Kylver Seals he had. Knowing that if he had to resort to going any higher, the Aker would begin to experience Mana Recoil and the self-inflicted damage that comes with it. However, Set was impressed by the combative prowess of both Lin Chao and Anthony Gibbs as they did what they could to hold the growing MYBIAH back. However, it was becoming very clear that whoever made this monstrosity ensured that it could not be killed in battle. Infuriating everyone as it just kept on mutating and growing stronger by the second. Yet, to everyone’s surprise, a powerful beam of rainbow-colored energy manifested between Lin Chao, and Anthony as he tried to force himself to stop in midair, and the massive MYBIAH as a small armor of Shadow Monkeys sprang out from the intense light to surround The MYBIAH. The monster roared in rage as it clawed at the many Shadows that encircled the beast. (Viiillleee shhhaaadddowsss… Myyyy Huuungggerrr grrrooowsss… Mussst feeeeeeddd!!!) Roared the abomination as it fruitlessly tried to slice through the shadows in rage. Next, that came out of the beam of Rainbow Energy was a powerful bolt of lightning that catapulted the undead monster through many stone buildings and walls with powerful force. Once the beam of rainbow light subsided, in its place were Liu’er Mihou, Xi’Lang, Nez Ha, Zeus, and a mighty Orisha who seemed like he was potentially mentored by or inspired by the Asier named Thor. This was Ogun, the Yoruba God of Iron and War. A human who rose into the ranks of the mighty Orisha Divines alongside his brother, Shango. However as the MYBIAH was sent flying through the city, Set grunted in pain as this only caused further strain on his body despite how powerful he was. After all, Mana was the inner life energy of all beings and everyone had their limit.