29.

Knox grabbed my hand, leading me out of the bathroom as a sly smile graced my lips at the thought of what would come. He threw a few notes onto the bar top, paying for our whiskey as he placed his hand on my waist leading us out. We quickly made our way to the parked vehicle, my giggles erupting with a blush on my cheeks.

Knox's touch ignited a rush of anticipation within me as we hurried to the car, my laughter echoing my racing heartbeat. The air crackled with an electrifying tension, and my cheeks burned with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Knox pushed me into the car's back seat, his hands grazing my waist as he pulled me in close. His lips met mine with a passionate intensity, and his tongue explored my mouth hungrily. His hands roamed my body, sending waves of pleasure through me. I melted into him, my heart pounding in my chest. We kissed until we were both breathless, our longing for each other seemingly insatiable. His forehead was connected to mine as he breathed out, "Are you sure?"

"Yes", I said breathlessly knowing I wanted this as much as he did.

As I sat on the floor of the backseat, Knox sat in the middle with his legs spread around me, his hips level with my eyes. His hands were firmly around my cheeks, and he was looking into my eyes with an intensity that left me feeling both vulnerable and exhilarated. He leaned down, his lips were still close to mine, and his breath was warm against my skin. I could feel his heart beating in his chest, and I could feel the desire radiating from his body. With a final kiss, he leaned back and began to take off his belt.

Knox pulled down his pants, revealing his large, hard cock. His shaft was throbbing with anticipation, and he looked at me with a smouldering gaze. His skin glistened with little sweat, and his breathing was heavy with desire. I felt my heart racing as I looked at his magnificent body, my mouth going dry with anticipation.

Oh fuck. He was...well endowed.

Taking a deep breath, I glanced down, feeling a rush of emotions seeing his arousal. "I've never..." My voice trailed off, a mix of shyness and excitement threading through my words. I honestly had no clue what I was doing, and I hoped it didn't turn him off of the idea.

"I'll guide you", He put his hands on mine and started to move my hands in a sensual rhythm, guiding me as he said "Two hands, back and forth". His movements were slow and deliberate, and he looked deep into my eyes as he moved my hands along his body. His breathing became heavier and his desire more intense as we moved together in harmony. He pulled his hands away, grabbing the leather seats so harshly I thought they'd rip.

With both hands, my palms gliding up and down the length of his shaft as I gaze up at him. His eyes are closed, and his breathing is heavy as he relishes my touch. I press my lips to the top of his cock, my tongue playing across the sensitive head as I feel him shudder in my grasp.

His hips buck slightly as I continue to kiss and caress his shaft, and I can feel his arousal increasing with each passing second. His grip on my head tightens as his pleasure mounts, and I continue my ministrations, desperate to make him feel as good as he has been making me feel.

I looked up at Knox, my eyes heavy with desire and my skin flushed with arousal. His breathing was shallow as I moved my hands up and down his shaft, and I could feel his body trembling with pleasure beneath my touch. I asked him lustfully, "Like that?" He looked down at me with a smouldering gaze and nodded his head, his breathing growing heavier as I continued to stroke him.

"Just like that", he groaned.

I looked up at Knox, my cheeks burning with embarrassment and pleasure. His eyes were heavy with desire, and his mouth curved into a small smirk as he watched me pleasure him. His voice was soft and low as he said "Look at you, you're doing so well." His words sent a thrill through my body, and I felt my desire for him swell.