6.2

IM BACK.

"Thank you, Hongjoong." Seonghwa's voice was soft and tender, and he felt the wave of relief and comfort flow through him as he hugged Hongjoong.

Hongjoong nodded understandingly and kept holding his husband close. The darkness and solitude of the room was soothing and peaceful, and he could feel his heartbeat slowing down with each breath. Seonghwa's body was pressed tightly against his, and the warmth of his body felt like a welcome respite from the stress of the evening.

Seonghwa's body was trembling softly in Hongjoang's grasp, his breath coming in short and intimate is one way to describe their physical closeness. The darkness of the room, the close space, and their bodies pressed tightly together, all contribute to a sense of intimacy and closeness between Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

As Hongjoong and Seonghwa kept holding each other tightly and intimately, they slowly began to talk and express their thoughts and feelings. Hongjoong could feel Seonghwa's heart beating rapidly against his, and he loved the feeling of their bodies pressed so closely together.

Slowly, Hongjoong's lips brushed across Seonghua's neck and face as he spoke. He wanted to show his husband love and affection, and his words were full of tenderness and care.
Seonghwa was feeling overwhelmed with emotions and feeling extremely vulnerable.

And suddenly, whilst the two lovers were having their little moment. CRASH!

"What was that?!" the captain yelled out. Hongjoong clearly distressed and the sudden 'crash sound'. Seonghwa had squealed and held onto Hongjoong tight, despite being taller than him..

"Captain! These imbeciles have raided our ship and are looking for Seonghwa?!" a ship member ran in exclaiming - before realising the way Seonghwa and Hongjoong were holding each other. Immediately apologising.

"It's okay, I'll be up there in a moment. Go fend them off.." Hongjoong replied.

"Seonghwa? Stay here okay my love?" and Seonghwa nodded.

Hongjoong left the room, leaving Seonghwa there deep in thought. Who wanted him so bad?

And then the light switched on.