1.2 the incident

third person pov (i think)

"hongjoong i can explain!-" seonghwa cried, whilst being dragged downstairs by hongjoong.

he didn't expect it to go like this. seonghwa originally thought that hongjoong would be on his side, and not the others. but he was clearly wrong.

seonghwa didn't think that hongjoong would be yelling at him for confronting someone. i mean, seonghwa was pretty violent with what he said - but did he lie?

"park seonghwa. what the fuck was that?! threatening another member of the ship? just because you're married to me doesn't mean you could get away with everything! you have 0 rights to be doing this to ANYONE. you should be ashamed of yourself." hongjoong spat. full of anger and rage. he would've probably beaten seonghwa up if he wasn't married to him. hongjoong couldn't believe what he heard. threatening,violent language..from seonghwa?! out of all people.

seonghwa is the most kindest,sweetest person ever. no one has ever seen him this angry. (or vulnerable..but only hongjoong has seen that aha.) so it did shock his husband. but, seonghwa does get quite 'possesive' when people go near hongjoong like that. whether they're talking to him for longer than 5 minutes or just going near him - it pisses him off. yes seonghwa loves hongjoong, but its just as if he came out of yandere simulator. crazy

"h-hongjoong! i didn't m-mean it i swear! it was an a-accident!" seonghwa cried out.

"bullshit. don't believe a word you said. 'it was an accident' my ass. you're acting wierd lately and i dislike it. grow up seonghwa, theyre my friends. they know im married to you." hongjoong responded, with the same pissed attitude.

"but hongjoong!! listen to me they keep threaten-" he was cut off.

"don't care, you're staying in the cells tonight. see you later!" and there he went, hongjoong waving his husband goodbye.

"i'll get you one day." seonghwa said to himself, mentally cursing mingyu and his gang.

im writing this on the motorway listening to do or die. stan xikers.