chapter 3. captain?

hongjoong pov

it's been..3 weeks since seonghwa's disappearance and honestly i cannot function at all. i sent out a billion search requests for my wife and he hasn't been found. my anxiety is rising, what if he's dead?! my baby..dead?!

the other day a crewmate of mine gave me an idea of checking on land, which sounds pathetic because they wouldn't surely take my baby on land right? but it won't hurt to try...

"attention. we are going to sail towards land an-" i attemped to announce before my sister ran up to me.

"captain! we know where he is." kyujin said, frantically. "brother please trust me with this i know where he is!"

"kyujin. you've said this a million times this week and we never found him! please stop lying to me, you're making it worse for me and everyone on this ship." i responded coldly. i was fed up with my sister's "i know where he is" because it wasn't working at all.

"lily told me that those people on land that tried taking him the last time have him forreal now!" kyujin said speedily, but hearing the name 'lily' did not work out for me at all.

"i'll stop you right fucking there. LILY? a land person?! kyu what are you thinking?!" i responded back shocked, but kyujin wasn't giving up. she explained everything but i didn't believe a thing.

"brother. please believe me! i promise!"

"haseul, take our annoying sister to the cells will you?"

"YOU NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO ME! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! GO AHEAD DON'T LISTEN TO ME IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID HUSBAND BACK YOU PRICK!" kyujin quickly yelled out before getting dragged away by haseul.

"as i was saying, we are heading to mainland. be prepared."