Mother

I wake up to see that I'm alone in this room. It's so pink in here my eyes are staring to hurt! I roll over to see a traditional parra-valian dress laid out for me. A blue bell sleeve dress with a pearl belt.

I get dressed and head out the room to find the boys

I get dressed and head out the room to find the boys. I wonder round the castle, there's whole rooms that are filled with gold and crystals and beautiful peace of art. After wandering around for a long time and still not finding the boys I end up outside Neffy's bedroom door. I stand there for a moment just looking at the door handle. I lightly knock the door.

In a week tone, Neffy- "Come in Thena!"

I turn the door handle and slowly make my way into her room.

"How are you feeling today?"

Neffy start coffin and wheezing. I rush over to help her siting her up before grabbing a glass of water for her off her bedside table. She drinks some of the water, I place the glass back on the table. I hide my tears from Neffy as I don't want her to know how much it hurts me to see her like this.

Neffy- "I'm going to get dressed then we are going to go outside and find your friends."

"Neffy are you sure you want to do that?"

Neffy Shakely gets up and ushers me out of the door and she gets dressed. 30 seconds later she walks out if the door.

"How did you get dressed so fast?"

Neffy starts laughing, Neffy- "Venitai, It unlocks your suit and if you think about what you want to wear when saying it you can change your clothes in seconds. Now let's go!"

We head out of the castle with Neffy leaning on me for support with every step she talks. Guards follow behind us to ensure Neffy's safety. A cool breeze of wind circles around us, a small group of children (5 children) are outside practicing using powers. Their the gifted once child with no royal blood that get the powers of an elemental.

I whisper under my breath- "I'm not alone!"

I smile and wave at the children. They all start giggling. Klaus is the one teaching the children how to use there powers.

"I thought that elementals didn't start training till they were 16. So why are they."

Neffy looks sad as she says, Neffy- "These children are the only elemental that have been born in the last 12 years. We have to train them early so when they become adults if they decide to leave here to go live in the human world no one will get hurt because of their powers."

"You want them to be trained to protect Parra-Val in case any one come here with intent to hurt you All!"