004

I woke up with a start, my mind foggy and my memories hazy. But as the events of the previous night came flooding back, I felt a chill run down my spine. The thrill of it all now replaced with a heavy sense of emptiness and confusion. What was I thinking. I stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom, where I was met with a reflection that was both familiar and foreign. My makeup was smudged, my eyes red and puffy from crying. I gazed at myself, feeling lost and hollow. As I splashed water on my face, I caught sight of my reflection again and let out a sob. My body shook with quiet, convulsive tears, my hands grasping the sink tightly. I punched the mirror in frustration, the sound of shattering glass echoing through the room. My fist now bloody.

Just then, a knock at the door broke the silence. I cautiously approached the door and peered through the peephole, my heart racing. It was Joker. I opened the door as he analyzed me his eyes filled with concern and confusion. He closed the door behind us. I buried my face in his chest and let out a torrent of tears. He just stood there, "Aleia you look bad." The words irritated me, but I was too numb to react. "Leave," I muttered. but he didn't budge. "Leave me," I repeated, my tone growing more audible. "GET OUT, J! LEAVE!" I yelled crying, my hurt voice shattering the stillness of the room. Yet, despite my frantic pleas, I clung to his hoodie, desperate to keep him near. The tears flowed unchecked, my mind a jumble of emotions as I wrestled with the desire to push him away and the fear of being abandoned.

He shoved my hands off his hoodie, his eyes blazing with frustration. "I was jus- Get the f*ck off me" he spat, pointing a gun at my head. Our eyes locked staring into my teary eyes, his burning with anger, but then softening, ever so slightly. With a final glance, he stormed out of the motel room, slamming the door behind him with a resounding crash.

My heart raced, both confused and intrigued by his emotions wondering why he was so angry at me. I turned on the small television, hoping to drown myself in the distractions of the outside world. The news anchors blared, their voices echoing the chaos I had become entangled in. Flicking off the television, I slipped on my shoes, determined to face the consequences of my reckless actions.

Stepping outside, the cool night air embraced me as I hurried towards my sleek black Lamborghini, knowing that batsy, would soon be hot on my trail. I accelerated through the foggy streets, the city lights blurring into a kaleidoscope of colors as I raced towards the sanctuary of my hidden warehouse. Adrenaline coursing through my veins, I pushed the limits, my eyes scanning the rearview mirror for any signs of the Batmobile closing in.

As I approached the towering bridge, a surge of anticipation mixed with trepidation welled up inside me. In my rearview mirror, the glow of Batman's vehicle grew brighter, a menacing reminder of the consequences that awaited me. Determined to shake him off, I weaved through the traffic with precision, relying solely on my own instincts and skills, for I had left my weapons behind. The Batmobile, relentless in its pursuit, closed in. The rainy streets causing my car to swerve on the streets with my car crashing into the bridge pole, my vision hazy and I felt like I was falling. I then blacked out

_______________

Jokers pov

I sped through the city, my mind racing with anger and confusion. Why was she pushing me away when I was trying to help her? The voices in my head were deafening, driving me closer to madness with every passing moment. Why was she affecting me like this? I don't care about her. I don't care about anyone. I slammed my hands on the steering wheel, my grip tightening as I floored the gas pedal. The darkness inside me grew, feeding off my anger and confusion. Soon, it would consume me completely.

I stormed into my warehouse, my fury unabated. One of my goons stepped forward, trying to speak to me, but I didn't give him the chance. With a swift motion, I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head. The sound of the blast echoed through the cavernous space as he crumpled to the ground.

I made my way to my office, slamming the door shut behind me and locking it tight. I needed to be alone, to gather my thoughts. I cleared my cluttered workspace with a single sweep of my arm, gun pointed at the door as Frost dared enter. A brief standoff ensued before he retreated, leaving me alone to be consumed further by the emotions within. I ran my hands through my hair. My world reduced to the madness that engulfed me, its insatiable hunger all that remained.

_______________________

Hii I know this is short but idrk what else to write lol hope u enjoyed tho I'm kinda having writers blockkk ugh.