001

/Sitting in the V.I.P booth of my club, surrounded by acquaintances but no real friends, I sip on my vodka martini with a sense of detachment. Zoning out into my thoughts ignoring these people kiss my ass. Trust doesn't come easily to me, especially in this city. I'm not here to be loved; I'm an idea, a desire, or a fear to be reckoned with. I've never truly felt love, and I barely understand its concept and I show no remorse for anyone or anything. Emotions and feelings come and go.
Just like people./

As I sit there, the commotion outside grabs my attention. The gasps and whispers grow louder, and I know something is about to go down. With a calm, calculated demeanor, I rise from my seat "Stay here." I say to my acquaintances, knowing they won't dare defy me. As I step out of the booth, my eyes lock onto the source of the disturbance. Him. I hated his f*cking guts. His goons surround him, but I'm not intimidated as I could easily take them out. One by one. Our rivalry has been brewing since day one, and it's no secret we can't stand each other. He resents me for stealing the spotlight, for being the one who always seems to have the upper hand. He didnt like that I was taking his attention. Both of being top criminals. We were always playing a game of cat and mouse, always trying to out smart one another whilst leaving destruction and mayhem behind. We were always competing for who had the most successful clubs , drug businesses , businesses in general,  the biggest empire, blah blah blah.

His presence infuriated me, making my blood boil. I knew he had appeared for one reason: to collect money owed to him, likely due to some absurd bet or agreement. As I approached him, scanning him down. He wore a burgundy shirt, unbuttoned to reveal his tattoos and gold chains, paired with black pants and a blazer that an concealed gun strapped underneath a obvious yet predictable choice. His green hair was slicked back, but a few strands unintentionally fell loose.

I admit he was attractive.

Despite that, I couldn't help but notice the way his eyes pierced through me, their intensity making my heart skip a beat in excitement. I confidently walked towards him, my Louis Vuitton heels clacking against the floor with each deliberate step. My hips swayed with calculated grace, a power play in itself. I was determined to maintain control, even in the face of his infuriating presence.

"How can I help you, J?" I ask, my voice tone sounding serious but seductive with a fake smile that could win an Oscar.
"We made a deal, and you owe me," he growls, his eyes gleaming with a manic intensity. I try to maintain my composure, but my fake smile fades as I take a step back, trying to distance myself from his unpredictable energy.

"This isn't the place to handle this, Joker. You know that." crossing my arms. "Now you should get the hell out, and take your puppies with you." Smiling sarcastically.

He tilts his head, his grin twisting into a menacing snarl. "Oh, I think it's the perfect place. You see, I've been watching you, doll. I know about all your businesses and connections and how yo-"
I cut him off "You don't know shit." I spat out looking him directly in his blueish-grey eyes.

Flames in his eyes staring at me like he wanted to kill me right then and there "You should really watch that mouth of yours doll face" bending down to my height looking me dead in my eyes. "Ya'know you have until midnight to pay up. If you don't, well, let's just say that I have a few tricks up my sleeve. And I promise you, doll face, you don't want to see me get creativeee" He licks his bottom lip and he shoves pass me and goes upstairs to the V.I.P room with his goons following him. I scoffed in disgust.

Who does he think he is just walking into MY club & acts like he owns shit. Balling my fist up digging my nails into my palms. I want to stab him, then shoot him and kick his body down a flight of stairs, off of a building and- "Hey leia , you good?" Joshua taps me on my shoulder pulling me out of my thoughts and I un-ball my hands. I look at him with his curly brown hair & brown eyes & lightly tanned skin with a blank stare & throw him a slight smile. I walk away cause I dont wanna have to cause a scene and let Joker know he got under my skin. I needed to calm down.

Everything is perfectly fine.

Time passes and it's 11:57 my assistant brings my designer purse with racks all in it. I open it & re count the money. "A little over, but he probably fucking needs it anyways." I mumble.

I walk upstairs &' see all his goons staring at me standing outside the door like hes a king or some. I scoff, preparing to enter the room, when one of his goons lets out a snicker. I look over my shoulder then turn around, my eyes locking onto the one with a smirk on his face. Without hesitation, I pull out my rhinestoned gun and shoot him point-blank in the head.

I was already heated. The sound echoes through the room, leaving a stunned silence in its wake. "What's funny?" I ask innocently. I scoff and push past the remaining goons and walk into the room, where the Joker is lounging on my velvet couch, drinking Liquor straight from the bottle.

"Stop staring," he says, a smirk still playing on his lips. I roll my eyes in annoyance, and remember to add a touch of sadness to my voice. "Oh, I'm so sorry I shot one of your puppies." sarcastically pouting at him bating my lashes.

The Joker's expression darkens, his hand twitching as if he's itching to strike me. But then, unexpectedly, he bursts into maniacal laughter. "Enough of the chit chat , let's get this done shall we?" He sits up still spreading his legs, with his hands collapsed together eyeing me down.

For a moment, it seems like he's about to say something, but then he stops himself, a sly grin spreading across his face. The air is thick with tension. He stares at me in silence mumbling something under his breath.

I break the silence "There the full pay, but I added sumn extra since you need it so bad, love." I joked tossing the money on the table in front of him. I walked over to him, sitting on one of his legs, as he sat there, his eyes fixed on me. He growled, his face inches from mine, and I felt a shiver run down my spine as his warm breath tickled my ear. "Don't start something you definitely won't be able to finish." He stated.

The scent of expensive cologne mixed with the pungent aroma of liquor and a hint of marijuana filled my nostrils. My heart raced as I felt something hard press against the side of my head. Noticing that it was his gun. I scoffed.

"I should kill you right now, doll," he whispered, flashing his silver teeth in the dim light. "But you're fun." he stated. "Awhn Mistah J, you would miss me too bad" I said in a soft tone being sarcastic moving a strand of his green hair out of his face. Getting up from ontop of him. He stands up with his hands placed firmly on my waist. He looked me dead in the eye, his gaze piercing. 

"Doll, I should make some consequences for being late," he said, his voice purring dripping with arrogance. "But I don't want to hurt you... or the people around you." He says cockily.

His words were like a lit fuse, and my anger exploded. I wanted to smack the craziness out of him, to wipe that smug grin off his face.

The Joker leans in, his hot breath on my ear, and I can feel his whispered words sending shivers down my spine. But before he can finish, I push him away and land a hard ass punch in his face.

The Joker erupts into maniacal laughter, licking the blood off his lips as if he's savoring the pain. "Love, you better know who you're fucking with," I spit out at him, my voice low and even. I turn to leave the room, but not before delivering one final warning. "And get the hell out before you get hurt. This is my last time telling you." I flash a mocking smile, enjoying the momentary flash of "fear" in his eyes.

As I storm out of the room, Joker's goons part like a Red Sea, their gazes following me down the hall. I can't help but taunt them as I descend the stairs, my voice echoing through the space.
"Pussies."

****

Hii i hope you enjoyed this first chapter!! Im really trying my hardest to make these enjoyable for everyone & i love writing these for yall omgg!!! The tension is so real -