«CHAPTER - 6(2)»

I am really sorry, I forgot to post the full part💀 here is the remaining part of chapter 6.

"Yes, bondu you should stop him from going, tell him to wait at the big Banyan tree, okay?" He asked.

"Will he accept?" She asked.

"That I don't know, but you want to do these things pls bondu" he asked.

"Okay" she said.

At that time Anirudh is coming to the class room.

"Hey Anirudh is coming, act normal" Anusha said.

"Ha, bondita I have doubt in this para, is this correct" ram was blabbering something.

"What are you doing here?" Anirudh asked ram.

"I am asking doubt, can't you see" he said.

"It doesn't seems like, you are asking doubt, you were discussing something, when you saw me, all became normal" Anirudh said in a doubting tone.

"A.. Anirudh, he just asked me a doubt, what we are going to discuss? And that too without you?" Bondita asked.

"You are saying something" he said and sighed.

"Bondu, you are the perfect for Anirudh, you only can calm him" Anusha said naughtily.

Bondita blushed.

After finishing the school Anirudh and bondita goes to their house.

"Bye Anirudh" she said.

"Bye" he said and goes inside.

She also gets inside her house.

She goes to her room and freshen up, did her homeworks.

Later she came to the terrace and thinking that what gift she is going to give it to Anirudh.

She was thinking.

"What gift should I buy?" She was thinking in her mind.

"Watch....no that would be normal, any special..." She is thinking.

At that time, Aditi came to the terrace to relax. She saw bondita is walking towards and backwards.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Aditi asked.

"Ha, Aditi please help me with this" bondita said.

"What help, I can't understand" she said.

"Day after Tomorrow is Anirudh's birthday, I don't know what to buy, do you have any ideas" bondita asked.

"Really, Anirudh's birthday?" Aditi surprised.

"Yes" she said.

"I don't have any idea" she said and goes downstairs.

Bondita sighed and again Started to think.

Aditi goes to her room and thinking.

"No, I should not let her to gift Anirudh" Aditi thought in her mind.

In terrace:

Bondita gets a idea and she was so happy. She planned to go the shop now.

She took her bicycle and goes to the gift shop. She brought that gift. She was very happy to this.

"He will definitely like this" she thought in her mind.

Then she goes to her house after buying the gift.

Aditi saw that bondita was bought something for Anirudh.

At night:

When she ate dinner and goes to her room. She again opened the box and seeing the gift. Then she kept that box on the table and slept.

At midnight:

Bondita was sleeping peacefully. At that time, Aditi came inside slowly opened the door. She is walking slowly on the floor, not to disturb her sleep. She is searching the gift and took that and opened the box.

"Oh, you are going to gift him the locket, that too with his name, I see how you are going to give it to him" she thought in her mind and took that locket from that box and kept that empty box on the table.
She left the room slowly.
Aditi goes to her room.

"Your gift will never reach him bondita" she smirked in a evil way.

Then she she throw that locket in her's room dustbin. Later she went to sleep.

[Precap - "Where is my gift?, omg did I lost it?" She thought in her mind and sobbing.]

How was the chapter guys?

How about his birthday plan?

What about Aditi's behaviour?

Tell your opinion guys.

Inline comments are welcomed.

Do vote and comment my dear readers luv u all 🤍.