«CHAPTER - 2»

In morning,

Bondita wake up and gets ready for her new school. Her school uniform was a white shirt with tie and dark blue skirt about knee length. She was so happy and gets ready for her first day of 11th class in her school. She puts a ponytail and goes down.

Aditi also studying at the same school, she is studying there from her childhood. She also gets ready for her school.

"Pa, ma I am ready" bondita said.

"Ha bondu, Aditi come and eat your breakfast" her chachi called.

Then they both ate their breakfast.

"Bondita, did you pack your school bag" her dad asked.

"Yes dad, I have already packed" she said.

"Ok come lets go" he called bondita.

"Wait pa" she said and goes near Aditi.

"Aditi, come we can go by the car" bondita called her.

"No, it's ok, I will go by bus" she said.

"It's ok, come with me Aditi,let's go together" bondita again called her.

"No means no" Aditi Said strictly.

"Aditi...can't you talk politely, is this the way for you to talk to your sister" aditi's mom scolded.

"Chachi, it's ok" bondita said and left with her father.

Aditi was looking angry at her.

Bondita entered into his car.

In school:

After some time, they reached the school, Bondita gets down from the car.

"Bondu, all the best for your new school, and you have to study well, okay?" Her dad said.

"Yes dad" she said.

"Shall I come with you now?" Her dad asked.

"No dad, I can go by myself, bye dad, drive carefully" she said and kissed her dad on his cheek.

"Take care beta, if you have any emergency call me immediately" he said.

"Ok dad, you have said it hundred times, I will take care myself" she said.

Then she waves him a goodbye and enters into the school.

She stepped into the gate and said,

"Wahh...this school is so bigger than my old school, it looks so beautiful" she thought in her mind and enters the school.

She was walking inside the school searching for her class. Her class is
XI-A, Bondita was a science student. Aditi was XI-C, Aditi was a computer student.

She asked one senior student where her class is. He gave the direction of her classroom. Later she finds her classroom.

She was standing outside the classroom. She was lil scared of this new place. She took a deep breath and entered into her class.

There were only few students and no teacher inside. Students are yet to come. She came inside looking the classroom, she sat on the bench quitely.

A girl next to her called her. Her name is Anusha. They call her as Anu.

"Hi, are you a new student" Anusha asked.

"Yes" bondita said.

"Oh..hi I am Anusha, yours?" She asked.

"Hi, I am Bondita" she said.

"Good, are you scared?" She asked.

"No..no...but little" she said.