𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠..

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I just wanna say thank you for all the reads on my book im really grateful for all of you and I wish you all a happy new year!

Involves : hair pulling, light choking, slapping
___

A low breeze swept through the candle lit room, the sweet aroma of cranberries, peppermint and cinnamon filled the room. Freshly baked cookies sat on the hot baking sheet on top the stove, the chocolate chips melted and warm. The windows frosted, and the ground a glowing glittery white from the streetlights.

Red rose petals covered the floor, red and white candles on the counter. I sat in a chair, in a nice short red dress. The dress had a slit going up my thigh, the top of the dress was cut lower which shown cleavage. My phone buzzed gently in my hand, texts from Veneer flooding in.

I had sent him a teasing picture a few minutes earlier, his messages were just pleads to show more, pleads for me to be ready for him when he got home. Veneer was at a small Christmas party and wasn't here for this morning, meaning he couldn't receive his gift.

I uncrossed my legs and got up, straightening myself out upon hearing the door open. Hearing him quickly toss his stuff to the side, I walk towards the kitchen island. I lean against it and wait for his presence to fill the room. A flustered and turned on Veneer entered the room, he looked at me with such lust and domination in his eyes.

I stood up as he walked towards me, his hands wrapping around my waist. I look at him with a sly smile, he shook his head in a playful way before leaning in and pressing his soft plump lips against mine. I kissed him back passionately, my hands wrapping around his neck.

I teasingly nipped at his lip, earning a small groan. He pulled away, looking me in the eyes. I looked at him with innocent eyes, causing him to take in a deep breath before leaning in and whispering in my ear.

"I don't think you want to play that game.. [nickname]"

I felt a shiver go down my spine as he spoke, his voice low and demanding. When he got all worked up like this I knew better than to press his buttons, but how I wanted to oh so badly. I trailed my hand down his chest slowly, he bit his lip gently and picked me up. He gently placed me down on the counter, his hands travelling up and down my body.

His hands found their way to my chest, groping and squeezing my breasts. I let out a soft moan, my legs wrapped around his waist which pulled him closer, leading to me feeling his hard on against my bare core underneath my dress. He saw my reaction and took this as a sign to start grinding himself against me, turning me on even more.

His hand moved down to my thigh, slowly riding upwards to the hem of my dress. Feeling his fingers now slip underneath my dress, he looked be dead in the eyes as his fingers grazed my wet pussy. I shuddered slightly and bit my bottom lip hard, his index finger penetrating my entrance and his thumb rubbed circles on my sensitive bud.

My breath hitched and my moans started to fill the room, his finger slipped inside and soon was moving in and out. My hands rested on his shoulder, squeezing them as he finger fucked me. My legs shook as I felt a knot forming in my stomach. He saw my expressions, showing I was about to cum so he quickly pulled his hand away, lapping up my juices.

"No please Veneer!" I whined, my legs  closed a bit as I leaned forward and pressed myself up against him.

"How badly do you want it?" Veneer inquired, his hands rested on my thighs.

I bit my lip and looked at him with such pleading eyes. I panted slightly as I couldn't focus on anything else, I needed him.

"Please Veneer I'll do anything!" I begged, my hands rested on top of his.

He chuckled and pulled me off the counter, pulling my dress up and leaning me over the counter. I looked back and saw him unzipping his pants, I giggled and bit my lip gently. His hands found their way to my hips, his cock lined up with my slit. A small gasp escaped my lips as his length stretched my walls, his tip slightly grazed over my cervix.

Before I could even say anything, he started slamming his hips into mine. I cried out in pure pleasure, a small wince escaped my mouth as he slapped my ass; the stinging mark on my ass only added to the pleasure I felt. My mind was blurred, the pain and pleasure he gave me was the only thing I focused on. He pulled my hair back into a ponytail, giving it a good tug or two which only added onto the pleasure.

His hips moved at a fast pace making his tip ram into my cervix, his hand let go of my hair and wrapped around my neck, choking me a bit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, the pleasure consuming me. I felt the familiar knot forming in my stomach again, but it felt different. As the knot felt as if it was getting tighter, something felt like it was going to come out. I pushed a bit to see if it would help me reach my climax, which he felt and pulled out and started rubbing my clit, making me squirt.

I cried out as I squirted, after a moment he lined himself back up with my hole. Pushing back in with ease, he started thrusting at the same pace a moment before. Drool fell from my mouth as my mind was fixated on his cock, feeling every vein that popped out rubbing against my slicked walls. His thrusts became sloppy and slow, signifying he was close to his release. My walls pulsated around his length, causing him to let out a small groan.

He thrusted one last time before his seed shot inside me, making me let out a small moan. I panted heavily and my makeup was now ruined, mascara running down my cheeks and my lipstick smeared. I rest my head down on the counter, closing my eyes and taking a moment to relax, he too took a moment before pulling out and zipping his pants back up. Wasting no time, he grabbed a few tissues and started to clean me up.

"Are you alright?" Veneer asked in a soft tone, his hands worked in a gentle rhythm to not overstimulate me any further.

I licked my lips and nodded,

"I'm more than okay.." I gave a small tired smile.

He looked at me and smiled gently before picking me up and bringing me to our shared bedroom. Placing me down on the bed, he walked to our closet and grabbed both of us a pair of pyjamas. Veneer changed me first before himself, once he was done he brought me to the living room, placing me down on the couch. I saw his figure walking towards the kitchen, he brought back a few cookies I baked.

Grabbing a blanket and the tv remote, he put on a Christmas movie and covered us up. I rested my head against his chest, the cookie he handed me on a plate on the coffee table in front of us. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep. Veneer rested his head on top of mine and drifted off to sleep too.

____

OKAY THE ENDING IS RUSHED BECAUSE I PROCRASTINATED AND YEAH BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HOPE YOU ALL HAD A FUN DAY!!
XOXO YOUR FAV AUTHOR!!!

OKAY THE ENDING IS RUSHED BECAUSE I PROCRASTINATED AND YEAH BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HOPE YOU ALL HAD A FUN DAY!!XOXO YOUR FAV AUTHOR!!!