𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..

Pleaseee I beg, send some requests of veneer!! I knowww that everyone writes about him but it's always oc inserts- anywho, new velvet chapter coming soon
____

Today your boyfriend veneer was gone to a show with his sister velvet, you really wanted to go with him but security there wouldn't allow plus ones.

On top of that, today was the day you started your period. You were sprawled out on his bed and about to start sobbing from the pain of your cramps.

Crimp came in once and a while to check on you and make sure you had the things you needed aka a heating pad, ibuprofen etc.

You were watching their performance live on TV and your lip quivered as you missed your boyfriend very much and you just wished you could be there backstage.

Sighing you sat up and went on your phone, checking the time. It was around 9'30 and you knew they'd be back around 11 since it's an hour drive to the rage dome. You groaned and felt some tears fall down your cheeks.

You chucked your phone somewhere on the bed before you laid back down. Cuddling up with the blankets that smelt like him. Tears fled from your eyes as you shut them and tried to sleep. Half an hour later you hear someone walk into the room, you opened your tired eyes and saw your boyfriend looking at you with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry for waking you my love.. go back to sleep." Veneer said in a hushed tone as he walked to the closet to grab some pajamas, watching his figure disappear you sat up and whined.

Tears threatened to spill once more and you let them, staring to sob. Your sobs made him peek his head out of the door frame before coming out, holding his pj shirt in his hands he rushed over to you putting it on quickly before starting to comfort you.

"My princess what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly, his hand rubbing up and down you back, patting it gently.

You turned to him, shoving your face into his chest, a continuous strain of muffled sobs could be heard afterwards. After a minute or so, you looked up at him sniffling before you spoke.

"..Well you were gone all day, crimp was being annoying.. I started my period and I just really missed you today.." You exclaimed, crying more.

This caused him to pout, his heart shattered when you told him this. His hands cupped your cheeks, thumbs wiping away your tears. He took a deep breath and sighed before speaking,

"Aww.. I'm sorry my love.. but you got to see me on tv? I'm sorry I couldn't have been here to comfort you and treat you even more like royalty.." He whispered, his eyes closed as he pulled you into a warm embrace.

After a few minutes of sitting like that he pulled away and wiped the remaining tears off your cheeks before leaning in and kissing your lips gently. You didn't waste time in kissing back. You really needed this moment with your boyfriend and this level of comfort from him.

Moments after you pulled away and both of you laid down, your head laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and inhaling the faint scent of his warm vanilla cologne . The sound of his heart relaxed your mind and your body, slowly making you drift off into a nice deep slumber.

He noticed this and smiled, kissing your forehead before softly whispering into your ear.

"I love you so much.. goodnight, [name]."

_____

Super duper short chapter, tomorrow the velvet chapter should be getting worked on some more so expect that chapter to be out by this weekend!