𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

DARLINGGGG GUESS WHOS BACK FROM JAILLLL anyway i finally found some motivation to write!
____

Two can play this game. Years worth of a single relationship wasted. Veneer was caught cheating, it was all over social media within a night. He told me that he was going out to a bar for work purposes; Apparently he had too much to drink, and was caught making out with some skank.

Angry tears fell from my eyes as i looked at my bright phone screen, my eyes rereading the headline of the news article.

"Overnight Superstar Veneer Caught Making Out With Someone Who Isn't His Own Lover?"

Words couldn't even describe my pain and hatred in this exact moment. Mad was an understatement, I felt more beyond that. All I could see in this moment was red, my heart pounding painfully in my chest as I choked back tears. Broken sobs filled my room, my tears staining my white pillows.
~
My eyes were red and puffy from all of my crying hours prior.. it was almost dusk when Veneer came back. In those painful hours of my crying, I packed up my things. Everything he ever gifted me was either now broken or thrown out, his number was erased from my phone and he was removed on all my social media platforms.

Hearing him walk in the door, I grabbed my bags and walked to the living room. He gave me a smile and asked why I was still up but I ignored him. I was too furious and hurt to even speak, I needed to leave. Veneer looked at the bags in my hand and his eyes widened slightly, I could tell he knew that I found out and knew what happened by the way his Adam's Apple bobbed when his breath hitched.

I grabbed my keys and shoved past him, rushing to get to my car. In my haste, he wrapped his arms around me and he held me tightly in his arms.

"Please don't leave me! I-it was an accident I swear!" Veneer pleaded, his voice shaky and cracking.

"You should have thought before you did what you did! Now let me go you fool!" I screamed, I wriggled in his grasp and managed to escape it.

I almost ran out the door and to my car as he followed behind me like a lost puppy looking for its mother. I unlocked my car and popped open the trunk, throwing my bags into it before slamming it shut.

"B-baby please! Let's just talk about this, yeah?" He cried as he frantically tried to stop me.

I chuckled and looked at him, my eyes showing nothing but pure numbness.
"Don't 'baby' me,Veneer. We're done. Don't try contacting me again." I spat harshly as I got into my car.

I put the keys in the ignition and started my car. His fists banged against my window, tears rolling down his cheeks. A loud crack of thunder could be heard before it started pouring rain. His banging became harder and I put my car in drive and sped off, never to be seen again. As I drove further into the distance, he screamed something and it sounded so full of pain and regret.

The last I heard him speak were the words, "Don't leave me! I need you!"

___

I'm rusty but I've been working on this for a while. Anyway, please forgive me for not updating and going on hiatus. If you have any other fandoms you would like me to write about, just let me know!

 If you have any other fandoms you would like me to write about, just let me know!