𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲..

IM HELLA BORED AND WANT TO WRITE SMUTTT Sub veneer anyone? also this week is kinda busy so idk If im able to write as much :(
BOTH AGED UP!!!
___

It was 2:10 in the morning and I was rudely woken by tossing and turning. Veneer kept rolling side to side, his breathing was heavy. I sat up and looked down at him and contemplated waking him up or not.

My hand reached out to shake him awake but stopped mid air as I heard him mumble something.. He mumbled my name.. but it sounded whiny? And like he needed something.

I sat there and listened for a bit, and every so often I'd hear him.. moan my name. Hearing his little submissive moans turned me on.

I took in a deep breath before waking him up, seeing his flushed face and tired eyes look up at me as he woke. He must have thought back to his dream and started whining my name.

"[name].. i need you so bad..~" he whimpered out.

I bit my lip and got up to straddle his lap.

"How badly do you need me baby..?" I whispered as I looked down at his adorable submissive face.

"I need you so bad.. please [name].. I'll be a good boy.." he almost cried out, his hips rutted up to meet mine as he spoke.

I pressed my hips down against his and watched his reaction. His eyes widened and he let out an adorable whimper, his hands now finding their way to my waist.

I bit my lip gently and decided to tease him for a bit. I started to grind myself against him agonizingly slow, which in return I was earned a hungry moan from him.

"please.. oh please go faster!" Veneer cried as he craved this moment.

Even though I was barely touching him, his body language was signalling he was getting closer to his release. Just as he was about to reach his climax, I stopped and got off of him.

"What?! No!! Please [name]! I want to cum! Please let me cum..~" He whined out, rutting his hips into the air trying to find some sort of friction.

I tsk and shake my head, moving to hold his hips down.

"Easy baby.. if you want to cum you have to be better than that.." I cooed, looking up at him with lust filled eyes.

My fingers dug into the hem of his pyjama pants and his boxers, tugging them down a bit. Stopping the tugging movement just above his knees, I grasp his cock in my hand and slowly start to jerk him off.

He covered his mouth to quiet his loud moans, which left me dissatisfied.

"Don't cover your mouth.. let me hear those adorable moans of yours~" I whispered, licking my lips right after.

I continue to slowly jerk him off, leaning forward to kiss his neck, leaving a series of hickeys and bite marks. His moans just getting progressively louder and more submissive. I pulled away entirely and got up, slowly taking off my shorts and panties.

"Please ride me until I cannot walk!! Make me cry out your name until my voice is hoarse! Please I beg of you! He cried out, which was pretty loud.