𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞?

Sooooo get mad at me all you want but this is another Velvet chapter! I love seeing your comments on the last chapter so keep them coming! A special thank you to S1r3n2 for this request!

_________

"Miss [name] You're about to go on in 5!" A producer said to me as he looked at the time before walking to the other producers and helped them.

I looked around and smiled a bit. I ran to my dressing room to put in a pair of earrings before coming back to the main area by the stage.

I was a famous singer in Mount Ragous and made a album featuring the famous twins, Velvet and Veneer. This was my first interview since the album was released and already the people had a bunch of questions!

I snapped back from my daze as I heard the interviewer, Kid Ritz call me onto the stage. I took a deep breath and put a smile on my face before walking past the curtains and stepped into the spotlight

As I stood there in the lights, I heard the crowd burst into cheers which put a real authentic smile on my face. I wave to them and made my way to the plush red armchair that was there. I looked at Kid Ritz with a smile as he started talking.

"So [name] how does it feel to have released a new album with Velvet and Veneer?" He asked, his eyes looking me up and down as he smirked.

I looked at him with a closed eye smile before replying,

"It feels very nice! They were both very fun people to work with and I genuinely hope to work with them again!" I replied, not suspecting what he was going to say next.

"Well in that case, everybody lets give a loud cheer and applause for the one the only Velvet and Veneer!!" He yelled into the microphone he was holding. I obviously wasn't expecting him to say their names but I looked at the curtains to see them come out, waving to the fans before proceeding to come to where I was sat.

The two siblings sat in the two chairs next to me, I looked at them both and smiled. I specifically looked at Velvet, the way her hair was styled.. the way she swayed her hips in the white and gold dress.. gosh.

I looked back at Kid Ritz and waited for him to ask questions which he was quick about.

"So Velvet! How was it working with such a lovely lady such as [name]?" He asked, looking at velvet.

Velvet took a minute to think before looking back at him,

"We loved her! She was such a beauty, very kind and caring. [name] pampered us and took such good care of us. I'd gladly do a solo partnership with her..~" She spoke, mumbling the last part just loud enough for me to hear, causing a small blush to creep across my face.

Velvet obviously noticed this soon after she said that since she looked at me with a teasing demeanor, I stuck my tongue out to her which caused the audience to laugh a bit.

"You know Velvet, if you love my attention so much why don't you come enjoy it in my room tonight?" You wink at her, seeing her once composed state turn into a frenzy as her cheeks now flushed a bright red.

This caused me to stifle a giggle as she lost her cool girl act. Kid Ritz went ballistic when I said that, now asking the audience questions such as

'Wow who knew these two would be such love birds?' or 'Breaking news, [name] and Velvet with a secret relationship?' Which caused us both to turn bright red, this just made Veneer die laughing.

I cleared my throat and looked at Velvet, she sat there with her hands in her lap trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. I giggled a bit and shifted my body to face towards her before deciding to tease her a bit more

I got up and straddled her lap grabbing her face and looking into her eyes, which made the whole auditorium go wild. Like they craved to see this.

I leaned forward and licked my lips as I whispered into her ear,

"If you want me vel.. have me." I licked her ear lobe before pulling away from her, walking back to my seat and continuing the interview like normal.

The crowd went absolutely wild seeing that clip of me whispering in her ear, and since this was a live interview I knew the clips of me on her lap would be trending all over the media.

Velvet's jaw was on the floor, her face as bright as a tomato as she processed what happened.

We continued the last half hour of the interview as normal and by the end, I felt her staring at me. Anytime I caught her I just smiled and acted innocent.

Once the interview was finally over, I thanked everyone for coming and thanked Kid Ritz for having me on the show today. I walked back behind the curtains and sighed, walking back to my dressing room.

Taking out my earrings I sung a tiny bit and stopped abruptly as I heard a knock on the door. I looked up from my desk and into the mirror and let my guard down as I saw velvet walking in.

"Oh hey velvet!" I looked at her through the mirror with a smile before I turned my chair to face her.

Velvet didn't say anything, she just walked towards me and grabbed me by the collar on my jacket. She lifted me up a bit and slammed her lips onto mine. I was taken aback but soon melted into the passionate kiss she laid on my lips.

She tasted like strawberries and mint and a bit like lipgloss- but after a moment or two she pulled away with a heavy breath as she looked into my eyes and asked,

"Will you be mine?"

____

HECK YEAHHH BABY I JUST FINISHED ANOTHER VELVET CHAPTER 🥳🥳🥳 also side note, my favourite author right now just commented with a request and I have never felt so happy!!! Now to write 4 veneer chapters 🫡