Thats all?

Felix POV

I have never told anyone my life story because I was always afraid of what they would think of me. Come to think of it I wish I told someone ages ago. It feels so much better knowing I’m not in this alone anymore. I wish it didn’t take me running away and finding my mate to tell someone. James doesn’t see me any different than before I told him. He is so understanding and I love it.

"Felix, you’re going to need to go home. We have school tomorrow."

"Yea I know. Can you drop me off? I don’t have my license or a car." This is so embarrassing but I wasn’t allowed to get one before.

"I would do anything for you. We will have to get you your license."

“Come on. Better get going.” Grabbing his hand and standing up was going to be the start of a new life for me. We walked out to his dad’s UTE hand in hand. We got in and started some small talk. That makes us sound so old but I have a feeling I will grow old with him.

It took ten minutes to get to my place but it didn’t seem that long.

“Wanna come in?”

“Sure, I don’t see why not.” He climbed out the car and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I feel so short and small near him. He is well buff and tall compared to me. I really need to stop comparing me with him or it’s going to lower myself esteem.

“Mm, you smell good.” Shit, did I just say that out loud? I guess by the smirk on his face I did. I’m such an idiot. By this time we were in my apartment standing in the kitchen. I think I should get a job so I can get a place of my own. I wonder if the rest of the pack can get into my mind yet. I will have to ask.

“Hey James, can the rest of the pack and yourself hear my thoughts?”

“No. We haven’t completed the mating process yet. Until then no one can hear your thoughts not even me.” He looked sad knowing he can’t hear my thoughts. I hope he doesn’t want to complete the mating process to soon because with my past, I don’t think I would be able to handle that yet.

“We don’t have to rush things. I know that it will be hard for you to do something like that because of your past that could have been the present if you didn’t run away.” Well he must have been able to read my face.

I walked right up close to him and looked up into his eyes.

“Thank-you.” I grabbed the back of his head and slowly closed the space between us. I let my lips just touch his and pulled away.

“Don’t tease me.” With that he smashed his lips back onto mine. I might just have to do that more often.

James POV

How dare he think he can pull a stunt like that? He can’t just leave me hanging like that. I licked his bottom lip to deepen the kiss but he didn’t allow that. I started to nibble on his lip, which made him open. I slid my tongue into his mouth and started roaming it. He has a wonderful mouth, it tastes so good. I didn’t realise that I had lifted him up until I crashed into a wall. I found my way to his room and sat on his bed with him straddling me. I could feel his over excited manhood poking into my gut as he kissed me. He pushed me down onto my back. This was getting intense and fast. I thought he wouldn’t be ready maybe I was wrong. In a few minutes time neither of us had our shirts on. He started trailing kisses along my jaw to the base of my neck. He found my soft spot and started biting and sucking. He stroked his thumb over my nipple then went to suck on that. I slowly made my hand down to his stomach remembering he has a bruise so had to be careful. I got my hand to the band of his jeans so made my way around to his arse and gave him a tight squeeze making him sit up in shock. I quickly sat up to capture his lips with mine.

After a while of a very heated make out session Felix said to stop as he wasn’t ready yet. He doesn’t realise that it doesn’t bother me I will wait forever for him. I just can’t believe my mate is a guy, and a hot one at that. I left his place with puffy red lips. As long as he does that to my lips I don’t care.

Max POV

It has been a week since I marked Chloe as mine and the mark still hasn’t shown up. I’m starting to get worried that I did something wrong. I will just have to ask my mum, my dad doesn’t like talking about these things. I asked Chloe if she knew anything but said she didn’t. We got so close to completing the mating process the other day but because I didn’t have protection we decided against it because we don’t want to risk Chloe getting pregnant. As much as I would love for her to have my pups I want her to have a good education.

“Mum, I need to talk to you.”

“Sure, what do you want to talk to me about?”

“Mating.” By the look on her face she thinks I mean sex.

“I have gone through this before but I guess I could…”

“Mum I mean the marking part. I found my mate a while ago and marked her but the packs symbol hasn’t shown up yet. What have I done wrong?”

“Oh honey you havent done anything wrong. You just haven’t done enough. For the mark to show up the whole pack needs to meet her and you need to let her meet the closest three packs.” That’s all, I was freaking out.

“Mum are you serious that’s all I have to do? I have been freaking out over the past week. You could have told me this before.”