Love At First Sight

I woke up in a room I didn’t recognise. I was on a bed nut I was tied down. What the hell, why they tie me down? My wolf was getting annoyed and the next thing I knew I was in wolf form not very happy. No one should ever get in the track of my wolf when it’s pissed. It has never killed anyone and is sort of looking forward to its first kill. I looked around for the door to find that I was in a cell. I ran up to the rusted looking bars and with the impact the all smashed to nothing. I kept running I needed to get out of here. I need to find the Alpha. When I finally got outside I was in the forest and I notice that there was a wolf slowly approaching me. It looked like the Alpha so I changed back to my human from not caring that I was naked. Soon after the wolf shifted and as I expected it was the Alpha. I wonder what his real name is.

“Hello Alpha.”

“Hello, I am so sorry about this. I didn’t have enough time last night to let everyone know you were new to the pack. The guys that attacked you at school have been dealt with. They came to me and said there was a trespasser so I came to see and I punished them for attacking instead of calling for me.”

“It’s ok, it wasn’t your fault. Alpha can I please know your first name?”

“Oh yes sorry. It’s Tim. I never caught your name.”

“Oh my name is Felix.”

“You will be meeting the pack tonight so this doesn’t happen again. Also I had my son refurnish your apartment today. I also left some money on your table so you can buy some new clothes and get food.”

“Thank you Alpha Tim.” He started walking off after that. I followed but when I realised I was naked I had to shift. I ran all the way back to my apartment and went inside to get some clothes. Before I even got to my room though I could smell it again. It was such a wonderful smell. I had to follow it but before I could I needed to put on some clothes, I walked into my room and found my bag. I pulled out some shorts and a white shirt. I went and put on my thongs and left. I followed the scent all the way to a house. I don’t know whose house it is but it was pretty big. I went to knock on the door but it was opened before I could.

“Hello Alpha, what time was I meant to be meeting the pack?”

“I will take you there now. How did you know where I live?”

“I followed your scent.” While we were walking I couldn’t help but notice the slight scent from what I could smell at school and in my apartment. It was coming from Alpha Tim. I hope he hasn’t been sleeping with my mate. If he has I will kill him.

‘Don’t get ahead of yourself. For all we know it could be his daughter.’

“Alpha do you have a daughter?”

“No I only have my son James. He is such a little pain in the ass sometimes.”

‘Now what do you have to say for yourself? He may have been talking to her or something. He wouldn’t sleep with her. He obviously has his mate if he is an Alpha with a son.’

“Alpha has you found your mate?”

“Yes I found her many years ago. Have you found yours? By the look on your face you haven’t.”

“How do you know when you have found her?”

“The first thing is a smell. It would be the most intoxicating smell in your life. You could smell it from where they have been in the past 24hours.” That makes sense then. But why could I smell it in my apartment?

“Alpha, before I was attacked today at school I smelt an intoxicating smell. But then when I got home I could smell it there in my apartment. But you said only your son was there unless he took someone there.”