No hot showers for Felix

Felix’s POV

Are these people for real? I don’t even want to be here why did I even decide to come today? Next time I’m going to stay home. We aren’t even doing anything just getting drunk. This can’t be a good idea especially if James finds out that I was drinking without him. I don’t even know all of these people.

I’ve been here for ages now and the alcohol is only just affecting me. I wish it didn’t because it’s bringing back memories that I don’t want to remember. Maybe it’s time I went home. Before I get too wasted. Yes, that sounds like a good idea to me. My wolf is missing our mate. I haven’t let my wolf run with James yet, maybe we should go for a run tomorrow. I will need to tell James my plan.

“Hey guys, I’ve got to go. I was meant to be somewhere an hour ago.” I am so glad that I have got such a good poker face or they would be able to tell I was lying.

“Oh man, already? But you’re not even drunk yet.” I don’t even know that guy but he made me feel sick.

“I’m not allowed to get drunk. Because it affects my body in really weird ways.” If only they knew what I was they would sure as hell not want me to get drunk considering I can’t control my wolf when I am.

“Jimmy just leave him, if he has to be somewhere then let him go.” Well at least Loki understands.

“Thanks Loki. Okay well I have to go. See you guys later.” With that I left. I really don’t like drinking, it makes me feel sick.

I ran all the way back in wolf form but so no one could see me. I hadn’t let my wolf out in a very long time. I never got to let my wolf out much when I was will Jim and Joe. I did like every two weeks because they would give me one day to myself. But I hadn’t let my wolf out in over a month so my wolf is feeling a lot better now.

When I got home I went straight to the bathroom to have a shower because I was all sweaty and covered in dirt from my run. But first I went and grabbed some trackies, oh and a towel I will need one of those. Once I got undressed and in the shower I turned the hot water off because my body felt like it was over heating. That’s what the alcohol does to me then I lose control if I don’t cool down. I never used to be able to have a cold shower. It’s nice that I can now. I was made to have hot showers. I remember one time it was so hot I had to go to hospital. It was just after they made me start sleeping with people so I was only like 13 or something.

FLASHBACK

“Felix, I am so proud of you hunny. We needed the money and you know we did.” I’m sitting in the corner of my room naked because my fifth ‘customer’ for the night just left. This is horrible and Joe is trying to make me feel better.

“FELIX, LOOK AT YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE IS TALKING TO YOU!” I hate it when he yells he just makes it worse. I wish he would leave. I should probably look up or I’m going to... To late the prick just pulled me to my feet by my hair.

“I said look at your mother when she is speaking to you.” He was trying not to yell. Well that’s different.

“Iiim... ssorrryy... iiimm... jjuust... reall.lly tired and ii feel... reaaally diirtirty.”  Can’t even say one sentence without stuttering that’s how scared I am. I wish it would all just end.

“Well go and have a fucking shower you slob.” He pushed me to the ground and went to walk out of my room but as he got to the door he turned around.

“Thank-you Jim.”

“Don’t talk to me. Go have your fucking shower. Oh and you are not to use any cold water. That is your punishment for not looking at your mother!” WHAT!! A shower with no cold water. I guess it can’t be that bad.

I quickly grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to have my hot shower. I turned the hot water on and got in while it was still warming up. I was washing my hair when it started to get hot. I didn’t think anything of it and washed out my shampoo. I needed to do my conditioner or I would get yelled at because there are cameras in the shower because Jim doesn’t like it when I don’t wash my hair properly. As I put the conditioner in the water was starting to burn me. I have to let the conditioner sit for a few minutes Jim says. If I don’t he hits me. I started to wash it out and I put my hands in the water and I screamed I mean like a high pitched scream from a girl. The water was burning me. I pulled my hands out and looked at them. I had blisters from the water.

“What are you screaming about?” I am so glad that mum came in and not Jim.

“Lllook.” I was literally shaking.

“SHIT! Quick stand out of the water.” I got out from under the water. Mum turned the hot water off and turned the cold on. She pushed me back under the water. The cold water made it feel better but it was still hurting.

“Are you feeling better?” Mum sounded worried.

“No, it really hurts I think I need to go to the hospital.” Jim doesn’t like it when I have to go to the hospital because it’s always because of stupid reasons.

“Okay, ill call 000 and get an ambulance sent out.” With that mum left to make a call. While she was gone Jim came in.

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE COLD WATER!”

“I didn’t, it burnt me so mum changed the water.” He is truly pissed off at me.

“I DONT CARE!” He turned the cold water off and turned on the hot water again. He held me under it so I couldn’t move. It hurt so much I started crying. Mum came back in and pulled Jim off of me but she didn’t yell at him. She turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my waist. I couldn’t move.

When the ambulance arrived I was put on a stretcher and carted away into the unit. When we got to the hospital they asked me what happened. I told them that I was having a shower and forgot to turn the cold water on. But I didn’t realise until it was too late. Mum and Jim heard me so they will play along which is ok I guess. I was in hospital for a good three days because mum wanted me to stay in there. She just told Jim that the hospital wanted to keep me in.

END FLASHBACK

When I got out of the shower I went into my room to only be tackled onto my bed by James. He wasn’t here when I got home.

“Hey, how was your day?” James asked while placing kisses on my lips.

“Mmm good. What about your day?”

“I had to leave my friends early because of you.” He had a smirk I wonder why that is.

“Why is that? I wasn’t even here.”

“Exactly. And I couldn’t get you off of my mind so I had to come home or I would have a problem down south.” Aww, he was going to be embarrassed.

“Oh I see. And it feels like your getting a problem down there now.”

“Yes, I am. I wouldn’t mind having some help to get rid of it.” He was starting to place kisses on my neck. He was getting close to his mark. I wasn’t in the mood for anything so I pushed him off and put on a shirt.

“Sorry, but I’m not in the mood. I just want to rest.” He looks so sad. No don’t fall for the face.

“Okay. I will let you rest.” He is so sweet. I don’t know what I would do if I never found him. I would die mate less.