Jealousy and my Stupid life

We sat like that for a while. The mark on the back of her neck still hasn’t showed up, maybe it is going to take a while to show. I can’t wait for it to show up then everyone will know she is mine. Well every werewolf would. Humans would just think she has a tattoo.

"Babe, we should head back it’s getting late."

"But I want to stay here. With you not go home and do my homework."

"I could talk to your parents."

She sighed as she stood up and waited for me to follow. I grabbed her hand and started walking back to her house hand in hand.

James POV

It has been five hours since I got home and I was just staring at my window when I saw Max and Chloe walk past my house hand in hand. The must have gotten together as they look like there is no care in the world. Why couldn’t I be me that got Chloe? Instead she gets my best friend Max. Being a wolf is so unfair. I don’t know how people can like it. At times like these I wish I was a normal teenage boy. They don’t need to worry about anything except getting good grades and the girls. Max once looked up to me when we were younger but now I look up to him. I want to find my mate and find her fast.

Later that night I was laying in my bed wondering if my mate is near or far. I can’t stand not having my mate anymore. I wonder how she feels knowing I’m out here somewhere and not anywhere near her. My mum and dad came up a few times to see if I was ok but I just completely ignored them. I think they may have figured out what’s getting to me by now. They can get in my head when I try to keep them out but only because they are my parents. I really need to find my mate and soon.

The next day at school I waited for Chloe to rock up at school. She is normally here before me. I hope she is ok. If anything has happened to her Max would be devastated, well that’s an understatement. It wasn’t until I heard everyone go quiet that I realised Max had arrived, but he wasn’t alone. Yep he had Chloe with him. From where I was standing you could just see the mark on her neck, from obviously where Max marked her as his mate. You could also smell the difference in her scent. It used to be a nice girly smell but now you could smell him on her.

"Hey James, how are you?" Well I must have been too caught up in my own thought I didn’t even realise that Jack was with me. Jack is someone from my pack. He has been my friend since we started high school. He was a lot like me except shorter. A lot of people thought we were related.

"Hey Jack. Long-time no see. I’ve been ok, could be better. What about you?"

"I’m over the moon. I found her I finally found her James. Can't wait until you find yours."

'Yea me too' I thought to myself before I walked away. I have had it with everyone finding their mates.

James' Mate POV

I hate it here. I have been here all my life and nothing exciting ever happens. My so called parents don’t let me do anything. They don’t even let me talk to people. My step-father beats me and his wife does nothing about it. They use me for money its ridiculous. My mum gets her friends to sleep with me only if they pay. The worst part about it is I can’t get away and I have to do what all the sluts tell me. These aren’t even my real parents. My real parents died when I was only a pup. The went into a battle and neither of them came back. I was put up for adoption and got stuck with the bastards. You are all probably wondering why I don’t use my extra strength against them but the truth is I don’t like having the upper hand in a fight it’s no fun. The only reason that that Joe (so called mum) keeps making me sleep with her friends is because they always come back with comments like 'He is amazing', 'I wish my husband could perform like that' and the list goes on.

"Son get ready you have someone here for you. I will send them up to you now."

Well this is going to be fun. NOT! I don’t even know why they call me their son when I’m not even related in the slightest way. I sat on my bed in the clothing that the new customer had given Joe for me to wear when I have them. It was Grose. I was a fish net shirt and tight shorts seriously do they not realise how much these short hurt my manhood. As the door opened in walked a woman with a devilish grin on her face. She shut the door and locked it. Well this can’t be good; they don’t normally lock the door. She didn’t look too bad actually. She had long brown hair and light blue eyes and I don’t think I will explain the rest. Your imagination can get the better of you.

"Hey there you hunk, so how we gonna do this I go on top or you on top?" WTF is wrong with this chick they like to have control.

"I would prefer if I didn’t have to even go through with any of this to be honest with you." By the look on her face she isn’t happy. Next thing I know she is pushing me down onto my bed. I hate this so much. The thing is my dick tells them otherwise. Why does it have to have a mind of its own?

An hour later she is walking out of my room feeling refreshed where I on the other hand feel like complete shit. I hope Joe didn’t get anyone else for the night. She got her money so she should be able to get her drugs and shit. I can’t wait to turn eighteen and move away from this hell hole and hopefully find my mate. But first I have to focus on my life as it is.

The next day I woke up by Jim my so called father. He woke me up the same way he always did, with a punch to the guts. I hate it when he did it and I could never walk around shirtless because I always have a bruise and it looks Grose. It gets worse though. He with go at my face. He has broken my nose several times; I am missing a tooth and have a crooked jaw. He broke my jaw when I was fourteen. It was the first time they started this whole me sleeping with people thing.

FLASHBACK

I just got home from school to go up to my room. When I got in my room I found my parents sitting on my bed with some bags. I wonder what it is.

"Son we have something we would like you to do. If you say no you are still going to be doing this for us." My father said resting his hand on my shoulder. I walked to mum and sat next to her as dad locked the door.

"Son we are low on money and can’t keep up with the bills and can’t feed you properly. So your father and I have decided to have my friends pay us to have sex with you." I had not expected that.

"WHAT! I am so not going through with this no matter what you say!" I went to walk out the door but Jim got in the way. As soon as they told me what they were going to do I lost all respect for them.

"Oh but here’s the thing. We tell you what to do. Not the other way around. So I suggest you apologise to your mother for yelling and put these on. Your first customer will be here soon."

"I am not going through with this no matter what you do or say!" With that I threw the clothes on the floor and hid in my bathroom. I was so lucky to have a bathroom connected to my room. I stayed in there until I heard my bedroom door close. I walked into my room to only but enveloped with a punch to the jaw.

END FLASHBACK