Bonding with Felix

Chloe’s POV

It’s been three weeks since Max and I were interrupted at his house. His mum can’t look at me without going bright red. I tried to talk to her about it but she still felt really bad and wouldn’t talk much. I really want to complete the mating process but I think Max is worried were going to be interrupted again. He won’t even listen to me when I ask to talk about it. Here he comes now.

“Hey babe.” He calls me that all the time and I really hate it.

“Hey, I really want to talk to you.”

“If it’s about mum walking in on us no.” What a bastard, I just want to talk to him.

“Fine then! I have tried to talk to you so many times about it but you never listen. I’ve tried to tell you something multiple times but NO YOU NEVER LISTEN!” I have put up with him not listening to me for so long and it’s about time he starts to.

“What do you want to talk about then? You are always saying something it gets annoying. I know that you want to complete the mating process I can smell it sometimes. Do you not think it drives me crazy? I hate it because I have so much going on in my life and I don’t want your first time to be horrible and a quickie, I want you to remember it as a special time!” So he did know.

“I don’t care about what my first time is like I just want it to be with you.”

“I don’t care. I want it to be special.” I’m not going to win this argument this time.

“Fine, but I might not want it then!” He gets on my nerves so bad, why must he be my mate? He can be such an annoying prick sometimes.

It’s been three hours since my argument with Max and I’ve been hanging out with Felix the whole time. Talking about his life before he found James. I never knew he went through so much. He is so lucky that he got out of there. Otherwise he may have done some bad things.

“Hey Felix can I ask you something?”

“Yea sure.” He is so open if I went through that I wouldn’t be.

“Have you ever self harmed?” He has no visible scars so I wonder if he has.

“Once, but the scar isn’t visible because of my burns.” He must have done that when Joe and Jim started to sell him. I wonder what made him do it.

“Can I ask you why you did it?”

“Well you would probably think that it was not long after it started. Am I right?”

“Yea.”

“Well your wrong. It was before it started. I had a girlfriend but she was ashamed of me. She wouldn’t go places with me and stuff. She wouldn’t tell anyone or anything. Anyway, one day I heard her talking to her friends saying how I’m gay and take it in the arse and stuff. She was full on paying me out. So I walked up to her and told her that that wasn’t very nice. I told her that it was over, in front of all her friends. She yelled out to me and said ‘It’s okay I never cared about you. You’re a worthless piece of shit. I was cheating on you the whole time. Why don’t you go and die in a hole.’ She cut me deep under the skin right in the heart. I went home and had a sook in my room. She was my first and last girlfriend. I grabbed one of the razors and cut my leg. But not like a slit, I carved into my leg. It was a picture of me cutting myself. No one knew because I dressed and bandaged it myself, and I always wore pants so no one would know.” Wow, I wasn’t expecting that.

“I don’t understand how people can be so heartless. Oh well at least you know that you don’t have to worry about cheating and stuff because you have found your mate. You and James are cute together. Does anyone at school know? Like beside pack members?”

“No, I don’t think that they do, I haven’t told anyone. So yea.”

“Okay cool.”

Max’s POV

Chloe has been gone for three hours now and I don’t know where she is. I know she is safe because if she wasn’t my wolf would know. I hope she is back soon. I need to apologise for being so heartless. But she has to understand that I want it to be special and not like a one night stand.

“MAX!” Hu, oh Chloe is back. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t even hear her come home. But she has someone with her. I turned around to see Felix with her.

“Oh hey Felix, haven’t seen you in awhile.”

“Yea man how you been?” He gives the best bro hugs. Better not tell James that.

“Yea good. Yourself?”

“Yea I’m good. So I though that we should hang out for a bit because I actually don’t know you very well and because James is like a brother to you I thought it would be good.”

“Yea sounds good. Umm, so what do you want to do? Chloe and I haven’t set everything up so we can’t play Xbox because that’s packed away in a box.” Chloe and I moved into our own place not long after mum walked in on us and we still haven’t unpacked.

“Yea na that’s ok. Let’s just chill.” This guy seems like a good bloke to chill with.

Felix has been here for a good five hours, it now seems like I have known him forever. He had such a bad past. But we all know that it will get better because he has James. James will take good care of him.