Upset drama teacher

Ricky pov

I was looking like crazy for scene 7, it was nowhere to be found. 

'Hey what are you looking for' my dad asked me. 'Just scene 7, I used it yesterday to memorise' I explained. 'And now I realise Big Red must have used it as tissue' I sighed.

'Oh right Ricky, your mom called me yesterday. She wanted to meet at the restaurant' my dad informed and I nodded, getting ready for rehearsel.

I saw my mom and a hint of happiness flooded through my body. 'Hey you' she smiled.

'I though we had agreed to do this at the restaurant' my dad was confused. 'Wait what' I asked even more confused. 'Why can't we just do it now' I began to get mad.

'Guys just talk to me, are we moving to Chicago' I interrupted them. 'No, I am' my mom said.

'Didn't you were supposed to see some counselor? You know what, I've got to go to rehearsal' I sighed.

'We'll pick this up at dinner' my dad tried to convince me.

'Well it can be late. It's a musical, you never know how long it'll take maybe an hour, maybe two maybe the whole night' I responded, I'm clearly not coming back tonight.

I just have to think it all over. I honestly don't have any idea what I'm supposed to do with my life.

<><><><><><>

Chloe pov

I was standing next to Ashlyn, while we were waiting for Carlos. She was watching a movie, I think it was 10 things I hate about you. Soon after Nini and EJ's gibbering stopped Carlos arrived.

Of course he was unaware what had happened today and yesterday and the day before yesterday. 'Cmon lovebirds, Ricky's running late so EJ you'll replace him' he said.

At this point they had to sing, Nini was still furious about what happened. She didn't even want to stand 2 meters apart from him.

Nini was at the point were she was just showing off. She is an amazing singer and actor, no way I can deny that. Most of them were confused about what was happenig between the two of them. They must haven't heard what happened in the hallway.

MISS JENN TO CAMERA

Okay, even I have more chemistry with the woman who definitly doesn't color my hair. What's up with these two?

<><><><><><>

'Sorry I'm late my mom just caught an earlier flight' Ricky came in storming. 'Where are we' he sighed.

'Scene 7' Carlos informed, 'Right, can I borrow-' Ricky responded. 'You can borrow mine' I volunteered, I'm not even in that scene. 'No Chloe,' Miss Jenn demanded, I was shocked she looks frustrated, 'You need your script Ricky and a pencil. After all it's a blocking rehearsel'.

Ricky mouthed to me if he could borrow one and I nodded. Against his luck Miss Jenn noticed and got upset.

'When you come to rehearsal, people, you come prepared' Miss Jenn informed.

Nathalie came into the room and I asked her if she had found her hamster. All she said is that her hamster's teethmark where in her sparkly lip balm. 'Well, that'll be easier to find him if he smiles' Seb smiled. I gave him the 'its not the moment' eye and he quickly looked down.

'Miss Jenn, I know the scene' Ricky tried to convince her. 'Would you wait in my office, thank you' Miss Jenn said.

'Wait are we done' Ashlyn asked. 'We are Miss Darbus' Miss Jenn said, 'Take notes, this is what an upset drama teacher looks like'.

Everyone started to leave and I grabbed my stuff. I noticed that Ricky forgot something, so I waited by the office to return it to him. We don't want to happen what happened to Nini earlier right? 

I can hear them talking from here, and I can't feel anything but sad for him.

<><><><><><>

Ricky pov

'The bottom line is you made a commitiment to be here, Ricky.' Miss Jenn inhaled. 'A big role comes with a big responsibility' Miss Jenn was angry 'You and Nini set the tone for the rest of the cast.'

'Understood' I nodded, the whole time repeating what happened at home in my head. 'Really' Miss Jenn said like she didn't believe it, 'Well, unless it's a family emergency'.

'My parents are splitting up' I said on the verge of tears, even Miss Jenn noticed. 'For real' I continued.

'Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know exactly how you feel. I went through the same thing. When I was 14, my mother and father called it quits. Well, not my father, my stepfather. I never knew my real dad. He was a telephone repairman who fell in love with long distances' Miss Jenn told her life story. I love how she acts like she's your mom, she listens and tells you a lesson from which you learn.

'Uhm, Miss Jenn, we might have found Natalie's hamster' I interrupted her. 'Shoo, shoo' she yelled, trying to get it away from the muesli bar.

Miss Jenn told me to take him back to Natalie but he escaped. 'Can I lure him with that protein bar?' I asked to which Miss Jenn quickly refused 'Absolutely not, that's my dinner'.

'I can stay here and catch him' I said, 'I think you should spend some time with your mom' Miss Jenn smiled.

<><><><><><>

Chloe pov 

Actually, I could hear every single thing they were talking about. I felt genuily bad for him. Before I could even think he got out of her office.

'Hey Chloe, what are you doing here' he asked me. 'You forgot your jacket so I wanted to return it' I said, 'It's kinda cold outside' I smiled and so did he.

He hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe. Seems like he needs some support at the moment.

'You know I got to go, thanks for the jacket' Ricky smiled. 'You know, if something is wrong, you can always come to me' I said. He nodded in a thankful way and gave me a last hug right before he left.

At this point I forgot that we basically live next to each other. When I was on my way home, Ricky was no where to be found. He's probably already home, since he had his skateboard.

I arrived home and saw that Indigo was home, that's like the first time ever. Normally she's off to her boyfriend or some. Honestly, I don't even know where she is at those times. I'm always home alone, Indigo (aka my sister) leaves and mom and dad are on a bussiness 

TW mention of pills

'Hey Chloe, I'm going, don't, forget to take your pills' Indigo said. 'Are you serious, this is the first time that I see you in like a month or something. All I get is a hey and that I cannot forget my pills' I was mad.

She left, not even saying anything. I grabbed my pills and swallowed it. I grabbed the remote and put on Disney + to see if there was something I would like.

END TW

Ricky pov

I decided to sleep at Big Red's, they're used to it anyway.

'Is this good' Big Red asked and I nodded. We both went to sleep, well I don't remember last time sleeping over that there were animal noises.

After all I decided to go over to Nini's, her mom is always welcoming. And there are probably no animal noises. Which maybe wasn't the best idea too.