Truth, Justice and Songs in our Key

3rd person pov

Suddenly the whole cast was in Big Red's basement. EJ on the couch with Ashlyn next to him. Ricky on the other couch with Chloe's head on his shoulder. I don't know if anyone could explain how tiring this days have been for her.

"I'm mad at miss Jenn" Carlos spoke up, "Why because she got some skeletons in her closet" Gina questioned. "No, because she's giving up" Carlos answered.

"Why are we all here" Nathalie asked, "This is a good question, this is such a waste of time" EJ said.

"Are we seriously not gonna do anything about this situation" Chloe complained, 'I dunno, maybe give your idea instead of hiding things from us again" EJ snapped.

Ricky calmed Chloe down with a simple touch. Crazy how people get affected so easily.

"We're a theater group guys, whenever something's gone wrong or we can't remember our lines, we improvise. That's what we do" Chloe made clear. To which some people only repsonded with quiet nods. "Why is no one speaking up" Chloe questioned.

"Maybe because you kept this all from us, you made it your problem, now fix it" EJ snapped once again. Chloe once again felt offended, guess  it's something in her blood.

After all Chloe got lucky and thought of a masterplan, a self written musical number.

 Nini and Ashlyn were busy on a song, while Carlos Gina and Chloe thought of a choreography.

<><><><><><><><><>

Soon enough they were ready with the song and with the choreography. But it's hard teaching a choreo to people with 2 left feet. A.k.a Ricky Bowen and Big Red.

After all, I guess you could say it worked. Even if they had to work till 3:00 a.m. Mainly teaching Ricky to do a proper pas de bourrée.

<><><><><><><><><>

The next morning Miss Jenn and Mike Bowen, Ricky's dad, seem to have reunited. They never thought they would meet again. Another shock was that Miss Jenn was Ricky's drama teacher.

They made their way inside, it looked like some kind of court.

"Miss Jenn, it may not surprise you that we have heard earfuls about ur unorthodox style ever since you got to East High" the principal began.

"Personally, I always chalked it up to the well-known fact that people in the dramatic arts are insane" he contineud. "He's an idiot" Chloe whispered to Ricky.

"But now, we have news that your resumé is exaggerated. Your teaching credential is from some obscure online university" the principal continued. That was Chloe's sign, she gave a thumbs up to Kourtney and CO. They made their way upstairs, without anyone noticing.

"I have always done my best for these kids" Miss Jenn argued. "Just answer the question".

"Excuse me" Mike stood up, "Can I say something". "We're not opening up the floor for parents" the principal said. "Let him speak" one of Nini's moms said.

Mister Bowen gave a piece of his own mind, when finally it was time to start the act.

"What's this noice" the principal questioned.

Every single theatre kid got up and started humming along with Kourtney.

Ashlyn pointed at Nini, Nini at Ricky, Ricky at Chloe and Chloe at Kourtney. 2 people took away Miss Jenn's table, while other hold up signs.

"Don't say another word, some of us need to be heard" Kourntey sang.

"You want her big confession
She never saw Dear Evan HansenWhatever you think about herThe show can't go on without her" they sang all together.Maybe her class could be a little more classy - Kourtney
Maybe her head's not in the game - Chloe
Maybe her past is just a little bit sketchy - Ricky
We need her all the same - AllShe's the one who cheers us on - Ricky
So what if she's dropping the ball? - Seb
She stands for truth, justice and songs in our key - all
She stands for us and we believe - allBefore she got here, we were so off track - Chloe
Then Miss Jenn gave us a chance - Ricky

Bedadidadoedoedoedoe - Chloe (background noice

We used to fall asleep in chemistry class - Ashlyn
Now it makes us want to dance - allShe's the show that must go on -Gina
So we're puttin' in a good word 'cause we heard -Carlos
She stands for truth, justice and songs in our key - All
She stands for us and we believe - AllWhat's my motivation? -Nini
She provides the inspiration -Nini
Whatever about her reputation - Kourtney
Seems about time for a modulation - ChloeShe stands for truth, justice and songs in our key - all
Jazz squares in the choreography - Chloe, Gina, Carlos
Sharpay and Ryan, you know they'd agree - Seb, Chloe, Carlos
She stands for us and we believe - all
She stands for us and we believe- all

Nini's mom stood up and clapped, to which the others followed soon.

"Settle, people! Settle down" the principal demanded. "Do we have any further questions?" he asked his colleges. "Just one" one of them said to which he rolled his eyes.

"How do I snatch 2 tickets for opening night" and she did the famous pop and lock and jam and break.

"We did it" Chloe screamed and gave Ricky a tight hug. "You nailed the high note" he said excited. "And you nailed the pas de bourrée" they hugged once again.

Seb whispered to Nini: "How much do you wanna bet on they will be together before opening night". "10 bucks" Nini said back.

<><><><><><><><><>

Chloe and Ricky made their way home. "My mom used to be a baker" Ricky said in their conversation. "Maybe you should learn your chemistry better then, so you can put some sassy things in the bread."

"You wanna stay over at mine?" Ricky asked, "Sure" Chloe smiled. 

They made their way upto Ricky's room, but it was an absolute mess.

"Damn, your room looks like a tornado has just passed by" Chloe chuckled. "Kinda does" Ricky laughed.

Turns out Ricky still hasn't done his assignment for chemistry, which was due tommorow. Luckily Chloe is the perfect friend to help him.

"Next time plan your work Bowen" Chloe said as she hugged Ricky a goodbye.

A/N: Liv was robbed at the grammys, she deserved at least 1.

~I fear that they already got all the best parts of me