Chapter 17

[A/N: Hey guys, if you are all interested and reading a book with 2 chapters and 6000+ words, then read my other book called The DEATH of you . It's about someone being reborn as Reaper Sans but different. It's most likely going to be filled with angst and death! You guys can read my struggle to write angst.]

"shit.." Killer's hand trembles as he tries to get the piece out without moving the rest any further. The tower looked like it was going to tip over any second now. The others watched in bated breath, hoping it would tip over before it gets to their turn. Killer excitedly pumps his fist up when he puts his piece down and the tower hasn't fallen yet. Everyone slowly looks at fell who he has a neutral face. "Fell, it's your turn." He grumbles as his hand swiftly takes a piece and puts it down beside killer's. Everyone watched wide-eyed as the tower shook slightly but did not fall even when fell was being so rough.

Dust slowly reaches for a piece, trying to be careful as possible. But who could have guessed that Justus would show up very loudly.

"HEY GUYS!"

Dust slightly jumps a bit, causing the tower to fall from his random movement. Dust sat there, crestfallen as the pieces scatter on the ground. "What are you guys doing?" Justus stands there with an innocent expression, knowing he scared dust on purpose. Killer looks at Justus and briefly explains that they are playing jenga and winner gets $100 each from all the losers.

"Sounds fun! Can I play?" Killer quickly tells him no since dust, Dream, and classic had already got out and he was about to win. "No you're not, I'm going to win." Fell was confident he could win against killer of all people. Killer glares at him as they quickly start back playing jenga. Justus notices dust gives him an accusing look before he teleports onto the couch with the other losers.

Ink dodges a blast as he quickly aims to whack error on the side of the face with his paintbrush. Error uses bones to push ink away and quickly punches ink in the face. Both breathing heavily as they've been fighting for hours. One enjoying their time spent while the other wishing to kill the other for wasting his time. Error teleports slightly up to kick ink in the face but ink blocks it with his paintbrush, not wanting to be kicked in the face by Error.

The area they're in is covered in dust and blood. Ink continues to fight error, not giving him the chance to destroy the codes of this AU. Error had gone on a destroying spree nonstop after nightmare left a few days. Saying something about needing to do something secret. It upset error and made error's bloodlust reach new heights. He's been killing and destroying the whole time, sometimes stopping to take a torture break. The sounds of agony and begging really didn't do much for his sanity.

Error was clearly suffering from Nightmare deficiency. He didn't eat or drink anything while night was gone. Only been nonstop killing and destroying, over 1,000 AUs have been destroyed and massacred by the destroyer in these few days. Ink wasn't really upset since he spent a lot of time with error these few days. He wondered if Error wanted to spend time with him as much as he wanted to spend time with error. Just the thought of error wanting to spend time with him had ink on cloud nine.

"Error?" Error's soul trembles as his head snaps to the direction he heard that from.

Tendrils hold ink down as error goes and hugs nightmare. Nightmare smiles slightly as error hugs him tightly and starts to tell him how much he missed him. The fact that they both seemed so close infuriates ink as he struggles to get out of the tendrils. "Let go!" Ink huffs out as he tries to bite nightmare but can't. Ink screams when nightmare suddenly throws him into a building, a few ribs broken but he will live. They look each other in the eyes as they slowly lean in to each other. Love overflowing from their eyes as they slowly close them.

The moment is ruined by the sound of Error's stomach rumbling in protest and starvation. The face error makes has nightmare chuckling as they both teleport to the castle. Food already ready since it's lunch time and all the Sanses in the castle are eating. "Brother!" Dream grins at the sight of his brother and error. They both take their respectful seats and have food brung to them so they can eat. Everyone is silent and focused on their food, not wanting to bother the boss. No one asks where nightmare has been these last few days.

"A new member will be joining us tomorrow."

The others look at nightmare when he says that. They all want to know who he's talking about. "When you meet him, I want you all to be careful. I want you all to treat him with care. I've been gone for a few days to get him." Error frowns when nightmare says why he's been gone.

'A stupid abomination kept him so busy I couldn't see him for a few days..'

"Is he that hard to convince?" Nightmare shakes his head at Dream. "The process took a bit of time is all." Dust thinks about it and asks a question that popped up in his mind. "Why isn't he here today?" Nightmare sighs as he answers with, "he wanted to stay with his brother for one more day before moving here."

With that, no more questions were asked. "I can't wait to meet our big cutie! Imma spoil him with lots of food and love before I go!" Justus sends nightmare a knowing look with a wink. Dream shows a curious expression as he asks, "When are you leaving Justus?" The cat monster grins as he proudly states that he'll be leaving in a couple of weeks since he's been here long enough. "I also have to go visit my lover that I know misses me dearly! FaceTiming seems to be losing its effect.~"

Everyone's eyes widen hysterically as most of them yell out, "LOVER!?"