Chapter 11

[A/N: I can't believe people like this book- I literally thought I'd be on chapter 11 and there'd be like votes that weren't even in the double digits in my entire story. Thank you all for the funny comments and likes! I usually think my own writing sucks so I'm surprised y'all liked it. Also, friendly reminder that all pictures on my book are not mine, sadly
I can't draw for shit-]

At the current moment, Nightmare is thinking of a plan to get dust. Error is right beside him, knitting a coat that he thinks would definitely go well with nightmare's passive form. Nightmare found out he could go passive a year ago by pure accident. It was a very traumatic experience for both error and nightmare. Nightmare had to take all of error's nightmares away for a whole 2 months. Nightmare then got a genius idea. Causing error to get another bad feeling as he looks up to see nightmare staring at him with a grin slowly forming on his face. "Error, could you do me a favor?" Error gently puts his knitting tools down with his unfinished product.

"What is it Night?" Error's distorted voice holds deep curiosity, him wondering what Nightmare has planned. "Could you get Dusttale sans for me? Also make sure he swears his loyalty?" Error gives nightmare a blank look seeming to be in the middle of processing his words. "We're getting another one?" Error seems a bit agitated at the thought of another sans getting added to the castle. He already had to deal with a flirty killer(or A1, that's what Error calls him), why do they need another one? "Well yea, it's best to have more people with fighting experience on our side. We might need it in the future." Error feels a bit more better after finding out that the sanses they'll be getting would just be subordinates.

He didn't really feel comfortable with it though. So many sanses meant so much competition. Killer already showed some interest in his nightmare by getting more flirty as time passed on. And he didn't like that. Error did not like it very much. "Fine.. I'll do it. You'll owe me though." Nightmare gives Error a soft smile, happy that that'll be taken care of. "You can go get him whenever. I gotta go check up on him." Error nods, immediately understanding who Nightmare is going to go check on.

{Error's P.O.V}

After I'm done knitting, I teleport the coat into me and nightmare's closet. Then I stand up and search for the Dusttale AU nightmare was talking about earlier. I want to get this done as soon as possible so that I could be at Nightmare's side when he needs me. When I finally found Dusttale I read a bit about the AU so I'd be ready for what's to come. This indeed is a Dusttale. The sans killing everyone multiple times then getting stuck since frisk stopped coming and went insane. Perfect to get since he definitely wouldn't hesitate if he's ordered to murder someone.

I make a portal and go through, knowing I'll have to tie him up with my strings. The snow crunches under my feet as I walk in Snowdin, not even bothering to hide that I'm here. I walk around for a little bit trying to find the sans that belongs to this AU. My eye lights narrow as I effortlessly dodge a bone that was aimed at me. The bone falls onto the snow since it didn't hit its target and I look at where it came from. There standing is the sans of this AU. He's mumbling to himself as his eye lights glow a brighter purple. Before he can react, I tie him up with my magic cancelling strings. I didn't really want to stay here longer than necessary.

The sans struggles to use his magic or get out of my strings. "Let me go." I give him a blank look and found it hilarious that he thought he was being scary. "Hey dipshit. Look at me closely. Ever seen someone like me ever in any of your timelines?" The sans goes silent. Staring at me with frustration until realization kicks in. I give him an unamused face as his eye lights widen when he realizes. "Who are you..how'd you get here..?" This sans must be stupid. "Look at me. Don't I remind you a little bit about someone?" My face shows deep disappointment while I say this. I believed most abominations are smart, so I guess I must be talking to that small percentage that aren't included. "You look....like me?" He sounds so confused and unsure. This whole ordeal clarifies why no more anomalies should be picked up, they don't have enough intelligence even if they were a scientist in the past.

I suppose all their intellect went away when they stopped being a scientist. I'm judging him. I'm judging him so hard right now. "Please stop looking at me with those disappointed eyes.. I just figured out that the AU theory was real. Give me a break man!" I don't feel any guilt or apologize to him. "Want to escape here?" My patience has run thin. If this sans doesn't agree immediately I'll start to get violent. Nightmare would understand, he never said I had to bring the sans with all of his pieces still attached. "Get out of here?.. Yes." Abomination #2 or A2 would be a perfect name for this sans. "If you swear your loyalty to my nightmare then I'll take you out of here and give you a place to live." I didn't even bother to tell him the consequences of not accepting what I just offered. I want him to say no so I have an excuse to tell nightmare why his jawbone is completely taken off.

"I'll swear my loyalty.." A2 looks at me with fear as he swears. At the moment I don't even notice that I'm leaking heavy bloodlust just waiting with an expectant expression. But A2 notices, he noticed so much that he didn't want to know what I was going to do to him if he disagreed. I give him a very fake smile with disappointment heavily in my eyes. "Let's go then. Nightmare is waiting for us both." I really wanted him to try and put up more of a fight or atleast not agree so I could hurt him with a good reason. I didn't want nightmare disappointed in me if he finds out I hurt him for no reason. I open a portal and throw A2 into it while I calmly walk through.

A2 falls to the ground with a thud as I wait for night to show up. I know he can sense new emotions coming into his territory so he should be here in 3. 2. 1. "Welcome." Night is grinning while he sits comfortably on his throne. I walk up to him and stand beside the throne. "You must be Dusttale sans." As A2 stands up, he cringes at his AU's name. "What would you like to be called? There are many skeletons out there named sans so I can't call you that." A2 spends his precious time on thinking of a name for himself. A2 looks at us a bit nervously as he says, "I'd like to be called... Dust.." Night nods his head in understanding while I just impatiently wait for everything to be done so I can make night do something for me.

"Okay. That will be your name from now on. Now. Dust, do you swear your loyalty to me?" Night gives A2 a wicked smirk. I glare at Dust so he can hurry up. "Yes, I swear my loyalty to you..." And when he finally swore, a knock is heard. Nightmare tells whoever it is to come in. Great. Now Abomination #1 is here. Night starts giving orders to A1, "Killer, show Dust around for me. Make sure he also picks the room he would like."  A1 answers right back with a nod as both the abominations leave. When they're finally gone, I turn to Night and a grin slowly forms on my face. "Night. I already got a way for you to pay back that favor you owe me." Nightmare gives me a nervous look as I start to explain what I want him to do for me.