1.5

TEENAGE KICKS
Season One : Episode One
'Eat A Mars Bar'

The group of six sat in a corner of the corridor at lunch; Michelle, Erin and James having sat on three of the stool chairs whilst Clare was layed on two against a wall looking like her body was about to give up on her, leaving Orla and Lara to sit happily on the carpeted floor, the former being distracted by her hands while her cousin was busy trying to figure out a new outfit to go to her boyfriends gig in.

"Please Michelle !"

"No! I have no interest in David Donnelley's spazbo band ."

Lara sent a slightly offended look to Michelle, who was the only person who knew about David and her since she was her excuse to go and hang out with him. The curly haired girl just waited for Erin to look away to send her friend a slightly apologetic look, knowing she had upset her best mate.

"They look nice ."
In the corner, Clare let out a mutter as she stared at Michelle's crisps that were being devoured by said brunette .

"I can't go on my own !"
Erin had decided to block out the part of the forced invite where the fella had mentioned her sister was coming to the gig aswell anyways.

"Are they nice ?"

Michelle looked over to their short friend with an unimpressed expression on her features.
"Take Bobby Stand ."

"How can I go? I'm so weak, I can barely walk !"

Lara rolled her eyes at the exaggeration, Michelle moving onto the next member of the group.

"What about Orla ?"

They looked over to Orla, who was in her own sold again, pinching the ends of her fingers.

"I love my wee fingers ."

"Orla's mental. Come on Michelle, I'm begging you and it's my big chance with David !"

Lara and Michelle shared a look, one where Lara was holding back of smacking her sister and Michelle was dying to tell Erin how she had no chance.

"You know I'd do it for you ."

"Fine, but we all know you're just going to sit in the corner like a frigid fuck."

"I'm not frigid !"

"You've never even kissed a boy Erin !"
Lara stood up, only for Michelle to pull her onto her seat before she launched at her sister.

Orla piped up as Lara's backup.
"You've practised on your pillow some times but you don't think that's the same ."

"The reading of the diary was bad enough, I could do without the quoting it from memory."

Erin was oblivious to her younger sister's anger, focusing on the fumes she was holding in as their cousin carried on with diary quotes. Lara was sure if people could shoot fire out of their ears then Erin would be right now.

"Michelle, would you mind showing me where the toilets are ?"

"You are really starting to do my head in, do you know that ?!"