Chapter#1: INTRODUCTION

Hola bunnies! i'm berry. Your's berry so i'm bunnys' berry.....so here is a fanfiction with action, thrill, love, suspense and many more so stay connected. I'm planning for this ff for months now so enjoy!!! and 1 more thing yn is violet in ff... 

Name: Kim Violet

Name: Kim Violet.....

Hidden identity: Mafia Queen.

Age: 26.

Occassion: CEO of Kim Industries....currently very famous because she become CEO at very young age.....very successful and hardworking.

Personality: Cold, Merciless, Fearless, but very Hardworking and won't hesitate to kill someone who betrays her.

BTS. A very famous boyband of seven boys with passion and capability in their veins. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Very sweet and caring towards eathother and espacially with their armies. 

Kim Namjoon: Leader of the group, always leads his members to success and currently is 26 years old. with sweet personality and good in english (well smart tho( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Kim Seokjin: Older of this group but actually is very childish but is very strict if needed. 28 years old.

Min Yoongi: Younger than Jin with cold personality and only loves to eat and sleep. 27 years old.

Jung Hoseok: Groups sunshine and a very positive person in the group but strick when it comes   to dance. 26 years old.

Park Jimin: A very cute human bean and sexy member of the group and consoles every one in hard times. 25 years old.

Kim Taehyung: A boy with boxy smile and unique ways of doing things. 25 years old.

Jeon Jungkook: Maknae of the group with a cute bunny smile . 24 years old.

.

.        

.

So my Bunnies!!! how far you like this chapter??? well it was just an Introduction real fun is coming in next chapters so till then stay connected.....

well I was thinking to add a savage or beautiful quote or meme in the end of every chaper. 

                             Quote Time:

        If they wanna treat you like a toy....

                         then be Annabelle.