Lets catch up!

Avery walks into the room with a glass jar of ashes.

"Avery what are you doing here?"

Avery- "I live here. What are you doing here?"

I slowly slide out of bed hesitantly putting my feet one the floor. I take a look around the room, to my surprise nothing has changes, we are still in my room.

Avery- "Come with me please!"

Avery walks out of the door, I take a deep beath before following her. Everything looks the same, not a single thing has changed. I keep following her thought her house and out the front door. Its day time when we get outside the sun is shining brighter then I've ever seen before.

"What are we doing out here, why are you holding a jar?"

Avery hands me the jar, a wide smile appears on her face ear to ear. Her eyes widen. A lightning bolt strikes the sky I quickly look towards the it to see the sun has frozen over. I look back at Avery to see her eyes as black as the new sun. She's laughing psychotically!

Avery- "The jar is all the life's you are going to take! Including MINE! Look down!"

With tears forming in my eyes I cautiously turn my head towards the ground. Its a head stone, its not just a head stone its Averys head stone. I turn to look back at her but she was gone. Before I could move something grabs my leg aggressively pulling me trying to drag me in to ground, IN TO THE GRAVE.

 Before I could move something grabs my leg aggressively pulling me trying to drag me in to ground, IN TO THE GRAVE

With screams and cries of fear- "HELP! HELP ME! IM SORRY. AVERY! AVERYS!"

Glory appears in front of me smiling to her self. She stumbles over to me. She grabs my wrist digging her nails into my arm

Glory - "You did this! You killed her. You killed Him. Their dust because of You!

"Help me! please GLORY, HELP ME!

Glory let's go of my arm leading me to be dragged into the grave, mud and dirt start caving in onto to me chocking me, gasping for air, screaming and crying for help.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           .

 My eyes jolt open to see Ben gently shaking me awake. With tears in my eyes Ben try's to calm me as I'm catching my breath. Ben sits up wrapping his arm softly over my shoulder and onto my chest.

Ben- "It's ok! It's ok, you where just dreaming. Your here with me, your safe with me I promise."

I slowly snap back to reality as Thomas comes running into my room. He stands at the door for a moment watching Ben calm me down.

Thomas- "Your getting pretty good at that Ben."

Ben smiles before turning his head back to me.

Ben- "I thought me being here helps with keeping the dreams away?"

"It does! I mean you do! I hate to say this but tonight was one of the goodnights."

Ben lightly kisses me on the forehead before removing his arm from around me and laying back down in bed. Thomas let's out a small chuckle before he starts speaking.

Thomas- "No Hanky-Panky you two!"

 In a slightly serious slightly mocking tone "HA! Thomas its us. It took me and Henry two years to convince Ben that it is ok for Ben to date me. TRUST me there will be NO Hanky-Panky. Ben is far to responsible for that."

Ben starts pulling the covers over his head.

In a sleepy tone, Ben- "I love you two Ren!"

Me and Thomas start laughing. Thomas heads back to his room. I lay back down in my bed placing my head on Ben's chest like he is a pillow.

.....................................................................................................................................

For anyone that is confused on what has just happened let me explain. My name is Thena but everyone calls me Ren 2 1/2 years ago I found out that I am an alien princess of a planet called Parra-Val. Being the first born Female in the royal family means that I am an Elemental, this means that I was born with powers to protect my people. However Parra-Val was destroyed by the person that is know as the beast, but we call her Glory. Glory was controlling my sister Ge-Ge's body but I was able to stop her and save Ge-Ge. Since that faithful day when I truly found out who I am and what I can do, I have made a deal with the police, Lightning helps them if they call her and if anyone with powers ever come along again I deal with them with my team, the Guardian's. Henry started college so he is around a lot less but if we need him he will be here. He was very lucky he got into Bet-ring college he has a science scholarship, he is very smart with that sort of thing. On Ben's 21st birthday Thomas gave him a job, Ben now works for Huch-power (that's the name of  Thomas's power company) Ben uses Parra-Val technology to help power the world and reduce global warming. When I turned 18 Ben finally got up the confidence to ask me out we have officially been together for 1 year. As for me I'm now 19 working at the cafe, a few years ago I saved the owners son from falling of a bridge then I saved her from the strange man with a gun so she gave me a job. To be completely honest I love working in the cafe I get to practice baking and I'm pretty sure I'm getting better at it as I haven't set anything on fire lately. Since Avery was killed it has been hard for everyone but we just take life one day at a time, the pain is slowly fading away but our memories of her never will. I cant forget to tell you about the cheer team, Hannah and Darla moved to England for college, they got married to each other right before they left, it was a very beautiful wedding. Beth's Dad got her into a college I truly wish her luck she's studying Law. That is pretty much every thing that has happened in the last 2 years. Trust me my story is only just starting, just wait to see what I mean.

Thunder