33

"Go in."

Warren was pushed in by the worker bug.

This is a training room exclusively for male customers. The walls of the room are covered with various "guidance" tools. From long whips, kneeling nail boards, restraint ropes to instruments of different shapes but the same ferocious nature, they are all available.

"Lord Fickell, the female slave you want has been brought here." The worker insect said.

The male insect named Fickel was sitting on the sofa in the center. When he heard the worker insect's words, he immediately raised his eyes and stared at him.

His favorite new female slave was standing upright behind the worker, with her beautiful and flamboyant black hair attracting the worker's attention. Under the looming fabric, there is no part of her honey-colored, muscular and sexy body that insects covet.

Especially when the blue eyes met, the wildness growing in those eyes made the insect tremble and suffocate. This was a female that Fickell had never seen before in the exchange. Unlike all docile and well-behaved female slaves, just one look from this female slave can arouse the male's desire to conquer.

When he was about to move, Fickell swallowed his Adam's apple and locked his eager eyes on Warren.

"I wish you a pleasant stay." The worker finished his words and exited the room.

As the door was closed, Fickell showed a greedy smile. He stared at Warren and suddenly picked up a glass of wine on the table.

Like all foul-smelling nobles, Shi Shiran turned the cup upside down, and the drink tilted down instantly. Dark red liquid splashed everywhere and spread to his feet.

"Kneel down and clean your tongue." He ordered.

Warren's eyes darkened slightly.

Looking at this untied male, he raised his lips and walked over calmly.

"What fun are these old-fashioned tricks?" He stepped through the dark red liquid, stepped on the sofa, and stepped between the male's legs. It was only half a knuckle away from the key point, and Fickell shuddered subconsciously.

Before he could react, a chain glowing with cold light was placed around his neck. It seemed that in the next second, the cold and rough chains would strangle his neck.

Fickel, who had never seen such a posture before, swallowed his saliva and said nervously, "You...what do you, this female slave, want to do?"

"What are you afraid of? I'm just a female slave in the exchange." Warren shook his handcuffed hands and opened his teeth, his smile was ruthless but confusing.

It was clear that the female slave in front of him was bound by chains, but Fickel felt like his neck was being strangled tightly. The smell of danger came to my face. But seeing Warren's ruffian smile, his heartbeat accelerated a few beats.

"Don't you want to be more excited?" Warren raised his eyebrows.

The arrogant corners of his lips caught the heart of the insect.

"Do you know whose female slave I am?" Warren said slowly, "Sivan Jacob is the commander of the military department."

"Don't you want to know how I served that Lord?"

"Let that upper-class lord not hesitate to fight against the Jacob family for me."

Fickell's Adam's apple moved slightly, and his eyes changed slightly.

Sivan Jacob is the insect that almost all male insects aspire to be. In the aristocratic circle, all male insects have heard about Xiwen bringing a female slave to the royal banquet.