4

The blood flowed backwards.

The dark basement, unidentified bugs and the constantly torn spiritual sea...

The circle of inhibition is like a switch, making the eerie scene out of control and turbulent. Breathing gradually became difficult, and Warren couldn't tell whether it was caused by the neck being pressed tightly or the residual sequelae.

His eyes turned red.

Whether it is the physical changes or Xiwen's actions, it is a humiliation to him. He held back the trembling in his soul, stared at Xiwen unwillingly, and fiercely let out his anger from the suppressed throat.

The moment he had an attack intention, the inhibition circle began to play a role. Unprepared, the spiritual sea suddenly stings. It was like countless needles piercing fiercely, piercing his furious sea area so weakly that it rolled over.

"Xi...wen..."

The vicious tone softened because of the pain, and the clenched hand rested on Xiwen's arm helplessly. There was mist covering his eyes, and even though he didn't mean to, he did look like a feline showing weakness at the moment.

The optical brain between the wrists vibrated again, and the mechanical voice said, "Master, there is a communication connection from the military department."

Xiwen glanced at the brain, and then moved his dark eyes down to Warren, who was under him, "Don't worry, I won't die."

"It won't hurt for long."

He smiled and let go of his hands.

Warren, who lost his fulcrum, completely lost his strength and collapsed to the ground.

"Bella." Xiwen looked at the peaceful little Yafe, and ordered, "Keep an eye on them and don't cause trouble."

Your Excellency naturally refers to the unidentified female and North, and Bella, who is also afraid of her younger brother making trouble, nodded hurriedly, "Yes, Your Excellency."

After ordering everything, Xiwen went upstairs to the study.

The moment he pushed the door open, the communication was connected. With brown eyes and black hair, an older male was projected in front of Xiwen.

"Xiwen, you are so reckless and reckless!" The male worm officer was furious, "How dare you be so arrogant after retiring to the second line? You said you killed all the worms, how can I get involved?"

Facing the male worm's anger, Xiwen seemed accustomed to it. He sat down carelessly, looked at the worm in the projection, smiled and nodded, "I didn't think carefully."

It was clear that he was admitting his mistake, but it sounded extremely perfunctory, and he didn't even care about it.

"You...!" the male worm was angry, and after taking a deep breath, he tried to persuade him, "Although you are high and powerful, with the Jacob family behind you and the marshal in front of you, how many worms are staring at you? have no idea."

His voice lowered unconsciously, "I think the royal family is vacillating, and I mean to come over..."

Xiwen didn't comment, but the emerald eyes darkened.

"Bowers." He looked at the worm in the projection, and clasped his hands under his chin. "Are you mainly here to ask questions?"

Powers was speechless for a moment.

Look at the attitude of this male, who would talk to the general like that? Anyway, he is still a three-star general, the first male three-star general in the entire empire.