45

Warren almost blurted out, but stopped abruptly when he encountered the strange look in the insect's eyes.

The bug walked out from behind Crewe, and his covered facial features were clearly visible. The originally somewhat familiar eyebrows and lower half of the face became more and more unfamiliar under the influence of the male's unique noble temperament.

This is a male insect.

The alienated male looked at him with a polite smile.

Warren raised his eyebrows and stared at the male insect in front of him, unable to identify it. He remembered that a long time ago, Mia, who was also imprisoned in the imperial prison, dropped two dots on the back of his hand...

"Your Excellency, your parent is here." Crewe interrupted Warren's thoughts.

The male nodded politely and quickly looked away from Warren's face towards the depths of the prison.

Ten minutes later, a riot suddenly came from the end of the prison.

Mixed with fierce resistance, the source of the riot was soon suppressed by the military female. Warren frowned, he didn't know what was going on inside.

After a few more minutes, the male turned back surrounded by Crewe. Compared to the calmness he had when he first stepped into the prison, his lips pursed slightly, signaling a bit of disappointment.

Crewe on the side comforted him, "Don't worry, sir. I want him to suffer a little bit here. After a while, he becomes more honest, and it won't be too late for you to come back and apply for bail."

As if there was nothing he could do, the male said thank you and left the prison surrounded by Crewe and his group of insects. At the end of the day, he looked back and glanced across Warren's face.

"..." Warren caught his gaze keenly.

This seemed like an insignificant episode until the next day, the cell opposite Warren was replaced with a new cellmate.

A young male was imprisoned.

Blonde hair, gray-green eyes.

Warren was instantly reminded of the male insect yesterday, and he narrowed his eyes slightly to look at the male opposite.

"Be honest!"

The prison guard pushed Xiongzi, "If it weren't for a rich male brother, you would not even be able to get food. Don't be shameless and be honest!"

Warren seemed to have no intention of flattering, "Then you must have met an arrogant and domineering noble insect. You couldn't stand the other party's bullying of innocent people, so you stepped forward and gave him a good beating."

The prison guard reacted first and scolded, "You are not allowed to take off your clothes, put them on!"

Warren didn't know how much Xiwen listened. The ear-splitting "open your eyes, look" was heard by all the insects, and the air became somewhat silent.

Before he could finish speaking, the prison door opened with a click. The beautiful male insect walked in surrounded by prison guards. "Look -" This is the evidence.

"Why are you covering your eyes? Such a big cub has never seen the back of a female insect?"

The evil amusement creeping up on his brows could hardly be concealed, and Warren shouted, "Open your eyes!"

Warren's eyes flashed with teasing, and he pretended to take off his clothes. He didn't really know how to take it off, but the cub suddenly covered his eyes. "You...what are you doing!"

[Zerg] When The Enemy Turns Into a Female On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara