28

"ten."

"Nine."

Squeezing the trigger with his index finger, Warren slowly counted down. The blue laser light gradually condensed on the wooden warehouse entrance flashing cold light, Lucille's heart jumped suddenly.

This is a real laser arrow!

"eight."

He was on the count of eight when he realized this fact. The tall and unruly female worm hides a fierceness between her brows, and her blue eyes are like eagle's eyes firmly locked on to him. It was as if there had been a surge of blood and evil spirits.

Lucille finally believed that this damn female slave would open the wooden barn at him without hesitation.

In a panic, he ran.

Looking at the male worm who was domineering one second and running away like a mouse the next, Warren began to understand the joy of Xiwen playing tricks on the worm. The corners of the lips slowly curled into a ruffian arc.

Open again, "Three."

Lucille, who was running away, froze suddenly, broke down and shouted, "Why is it three!"

"Do you believe what I tell you?" Warren smiled. "What a simple boy. Come, let me teach you a lesson."

"Lesson 1: Don't trust others."

Warren, who doesn't talk about martial arts, smiled and let go of the trigger. Inserting his index finger into the gap of the trigger, he circled the laser arrow in a beautiful circle. Then he squeezed the trigger and sharply pointed at Lucille who was running away.

"one."

His voice was like a ghost in Lucille's ears, and at the moment "one" fell, the sound of "whoosh" pierced the air, and amidst the wind, the blue laser arrow shot over quickly!

Lucille immediately let out a scream.

"What's it called?" The sharp scream made Warren touch his small ear, showing disgust, "I didn't even hit the shot."

Just a few millimeters away, the laser arrow grazed Lucier's cheek and hit the wall behind.

There was still a touch of the laser rubbing on the cheeks, and it was so hot that the face seemed to be torn apart. Lucille, who had lingering fear in his heart, was so frightened that he collapsed to the ground, his legs were weak, but that didn't prevent him from looking at Warren viciously.

This female slave definitely did it on purpose!

"Damn...dirty bitch! My male father will definitely kill you!"

Warren laughed, but his eyes turned cold.

"Lesson 2: Don't underestimate your mouth."

He aimed at the mouth of the wooden bin, and opened a wooden bin between the legs of the male insect without any explanation. As the words fell to the ground, a powerful laser arrow shot straight past.

Right in the crotch.

He tore through Lucille's pants, but "mistakes" missed the real thing.

"oops."

Warren looked at the terrified male with trembling legs, and regretted, "It's a pity, this time it's only 0.1 millimeters away?"

Lucille's back felt cold. Looking at the penetrated crotch, a part that was intact felt inexplicably painful. Being pampered and bullying worms, when have you ever been threatened by worms?

"Get out! Get out of the way..." His eyes were darkened, his legs trembled convulsively as he watched Warren approaching and approaching. The laser arrows that kept circling on the index finger caused panic. Suddenly, the male's crotch became wet.