8

"After reading."

Because of Warren's unruly behavior, Xiwen directly threw a book in front of Warren. The moment his eyes touched the writing, Warren's face became ugly.

Code of Conduct for Female Slaves

Let a worm with a male mentality learn the rules of female slaves, and kneel down in front of the male lord like a captive pet to lick his majesty.

Warren frowned.

"I can't read." After a while, the tip of his tongue rubbed against his sharp teeth and choked out a sentence.

Xiwen glanced at this ungrateful bug, and instead of being annoyed, he smiled and said, "I can teach you."

"..."

Not long ago, the bad male worm personally "tutored" him how to use the tableware. The teaching process is still fresh. Suddenly, Warren's brows and eyes were stained with a little anger.

"Even if I said you look like a female..."

However, before he could finish speaking, Xiwen interrupted mercilessly.

"Come to my study." The tone could not be refused.

Warren was silent, his bottom line was being pulled a little bit. The unruly eyes looked back at Xiwen.

"I hope you know that I'm not discussing with you." Xiwen looked at him calmly, the smile no longer in the emerald eyes, and said slowly, "If you want to crawl in, I won't stop you."

The back sockets are tight and loose, and the nails dig into the palm. After a while, Warren picked up the "Rules for Female Slaves" and followed Xiwen upstairs into the study.

Xiwen was working at home, and Warren was flipping through the female slave rules.

"My lord." There was a knock on the door of the book suddenly.

"Noth has brought you coffee." Little Yafe's voice sounded.

Xiwen raised his eyes, glanced at Warren who was flipping through the "Rules for Female Slaves" absently, and said calmly, "Come in."

With the permission of the master worm, North pushed the door and entered. He caught a glimpse of Warren leaning on the sofa at a glance, and his eyes widened with a sense of crisis.

It really is a scheming worm.

Deliberately make an embarrassment and let the adults teach him the rules himself so that he can dominate the adults!

no.

This scheming worm cannot be allowed to be in the same room as an adult.

Otherwise, who knows when, this savage and scheming female will hook the adult Bawang and suddenly lay eggs.

North seemed to see a huge "Danger" descending on Xiwen's head.

He took a deep breath, glared at Warren and walked towards Xiwen.

Carefully placing the coffee in Xiwen's hand, his head turned rapidly, "My lord..."

"What's the matter?" Xiwen glanced at North.

North thought for a while and said, "Master Pixiuman sent his worms to bring you gifts. Now that they have finished loading and unloading, do you want to go and have a look?"

As a minister of the royal family, Pixiuman has always wanted to win over Xiwen and use Xiwen's relationship to catch up with the marshal and enter the army, but Xiwen always ignored him. Now that Xiwen has retreated to the second line, many people think that his power has come to an end, so they no longer visit him with his face licked.