Deal in Denial

≪•◦ 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 ◦•≫

Backstage, talking with SleepToken after they finished thier show, I felt intrigued with thier whole concept from their lore behind the band, to the structure and effort that builds the songs that they produce.

I was fascinated with the way they made music and blended genres, it was almost hypnotising just listening to them explain it, let alone watching then preform and watching them demonstrate their ability and talent.

Though there was an obvious gap between me and the members of the other band; Kaine was holding me by my waist and subtly making attempt of not letting me get to close. It must be the whole thing from before the show with Vessel that's made him get in this mood.

He can get possessive very easily, and he must feel insecure with this Greek God of a man, Vessel, who with his pure existence being in the same room as Kaine, breathinf the same air, taking amounst the same people leads him to feel at a competition level with him.

We explained our music and how we create it, I learned a couple tips from SleepToken, as did the rest of the band. It was getting pretty late though so we would have to leave soon.

"Just quickly, before you leave, if you accept our offer, when do you think would be suitable for you to join us on tour?" Vessel asked, me and the guys looked at eachother as we started to think out loud.

"Uh, not sure mate, we might have to have a look and a little talk so maybe we'll get back to you soon, we might just email or some shit ya know" Kaine replied form beside me, his voice carrying a slightly irritated yet dominating tone that most would not perceive as friendly.

I rolled My eyes slightly as I freed My self from his grip to say my farewells to Sleep Token.

"Well it was nice finally meeting you guys and learning a couple tips as well, thankyou for this opportunity, we look forward to joining you on tour" I said with a smile, I stepped closer to Vessel as I held out to hand to shake, which he returned, though it quickly turned around when he gripped my hand with his, the other one of his hand behind his back as he lowered is head down, planting a light kiss on My hand.

"Of course, happy to help in any form that we can, we await your arrival on whatever dates fits best" he said as he raised himself again, I felt his eyes burn into my face through his mask and a cheeky grin appeared on his face.

It cause Me to heat up; my face turning a shade of crimson when his actions combined with his husky, accented voice.

I pulled away only when I felt Kaine's patience running thin. "Aright then, we better get going, have a good one" he said quickly as he took my hand and started to drag me off in the direction of  the car. Dan and tori followed behind after saying their goodbyes

You could easily feel the tension and the frustration that filled the air from Kaine, and I mentally prepared myself to deal with it when we got home.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

The ride was silent apart from Dan and Tori talking occasionally until we dropped them off at their houses.

When we got to the driveway and stopped the car, Kaine didn't turn it off. Instead he sat in the drives seat, clenching the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were nearly white.

"Okay, I get it, your upset, but your overreacting a bit don't you think-"

"No! No I'm not overreacting! Your MINE. And this prick thinks he can just walk in to try and take over!" He was visibly agitated, and I knew that there was no dulling of the situation.