Quick Thinking

≪•◦ 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 ◦•≫

It's finally the weekend and mum and Claire - Ellie's Mum - where going out to a club.

"What do you do when they go?'' I ask as Ellie and I walk into the kitchen to make some food.

"oh well um, nothing really nothing. I guess i kinda just... Wait. I'll sit on my laptop or do homework. Not really anything exiting i know but it passes the time". She said with a frown appearing on her face.

"Well then, lets have some fun" I said as i ran into our room.

I opened up the chest of draws and grab out 5 outfits, laying them on the bed.

i was going to be stuck here for a couple years, may as well enjoy it.

Ellie walked in and looked at me confused as she stared at the cloths. "Take your pick" I said invitingly and she glanced at me with pure horror in her eyes.

"What? where are we going?'' as she spoke i smiled Widley and looked at her with excitement building up inside me.

"Out, we're goanna have some fun. You coming?'' I said as i walk towards to the bathroom with some cloths in my hand

She froze for a moment, clearly deep in thought. I stepped in the bathroom and got changed into a dark grey top, with some black baggy jeans and a black jacket.

I throw on some quick makeup and brush my hair, not in the mood to deal with it fully, I just wanted to have fun and it would get messy anyways

when i get out Ellie is changed and doing some light makeup, she changed into some beige cargo pants with a white top and a browned beige flannel

she has a much softer style then i do, and wears lighter colours, she put her hair in a half ponytail and brush's it quickly and i head to the kitchen.

i go to the cupboard and dig to the back. My hand reaches on a familiar shaped bottle and i grab it. when i pull it out i see what it says and get exited. i reach back and see there are 6 more. i grab them all and stuff them in my bag, and zip it up.

"Hey Ellie, what time do they usually get back?" I say as i see her walk into the kitchen.

"Um, Sometimes 3 am, sometimes 10 in the morning, sometimes not till there afternoon. but they've been talking about tonight for a while so i think it might be a while.." she trails off and i grin Widley as i slip on my shoes

"got everything?" i say as she nods and we head for the door.

i open my phone as we walk out of the house, and open a chat and start typing.

"Who are you texting?" Ellie says, trying to break the silence and hide her concern

''one of my friends i Met at school" i say, smiling as they reply back.

my phone ring and i pick it up

"hellooo" i say and i hear her reply back with the same enthusiasm.

"okay so where do you live did you say? okay. wait, so i said Ellies coming but can i invite the boys as well? their fun!" i said hopefully

she takes a moment to reply but eventually does. I hang up with a fun bye and turn to Ellie

"hey, sorry this was all the sudden but i don't like being bored, we're going to my friend Phoebe's place for the night and some of my friends from school are going to be there, there's one that's almost your age you can hang with you like, but i think we may also be drinking so just be prepared, well... you can go back home if you want but..." i started to trail off, realising i was bringing a 12 year old to get drunk with me and some Randoms I've known for a week.