85

Chapter 85 The Wind Rises, Shocking Changes <> Changes...

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

"When are we going back?"

This is what the King of Leisure cares about the most.

In the face of the anxious jumping feet of the idle king, Xiao Yi, who was groaning, was the first to speak.

"Judging from the current situation, as well as Yang Zhaoxian's personality, Yang Zhaoxian failed to intercept and kill the idle king first, and Du Baifu took the seal later, at this moment Yang Zhaoxian must be aware, once that guy is aware, he knows that he has entered a dead end, in order to protect himself, he will break his tail to survive, and he will never let go of the idle king, so if he wants to protect the idle king unharmed and leave the far north, I am afraid it is difficult."

And what he hasn't said yet is that as a general in the extreme north, he is under the control of Yang Zhaoxian, and it is difficult to be passive if he wants to do something in the open.

Obviously, Xiao Yi's unfinished words, as well as the scruples in his eyes, are very clear to everyone present except for the idle king who is in chaos.

Lord Cai's hand stroking his beard slowly paused, "For today's plan, the old man still has a plan."

Everyone looked at the priest in unison, only to hear the little old man say, "Everyone, let's not take precautions to repeat the old trick again, and use the method of using the golden cicada to get out of the shell."

"The golden cicada sheds its shell" "Yes" The old man nodded, "

Even if the golden cicada sheds its shell, the old man is not talented, but he is not afraid of the wealth wolf, tiger and leopard, if he can protect the safety of my lord, so that my king can return to Beijing safely, the old man is willing to take the cicada shell to lead away the enemy, and then please ask General Xiao to escort my lord to leave the extreme north and return to Kyoto."

The crowd was silent and thoughtful.

"This strategy is good, it's just Lord Cai, this strategy, the idle king and the adult have already used it once, and if you use it again this time, it's hard to say whether the other party can win the plan." , Xu Yang's side, Ma Fang, who had been concerned about holding him up, couldn't help but speak.

Xiao Yi said, "Yang Zhaoxian is so happy, if we act like this, maybe the other party will fall for the trick, but it is too dangerous for Lord Cai to lure the enemy alone."

Old man

Cai wanted to say that he was not afraid, but Xu Yang, who was pale, on the side, forced his mouth to speak.

"What General Xiao said is very true, Lord Cai is naturally dangerous to lure the enemy alone, and even if Yang Zhaoxian is in the middle of the plan, don't forget, there is also a strategist of the Five Princes behind them, this person Xu has dealt with him, and he knows that this person is thoughtful, treacherous and cunning, and good at suspicion, so he has to be guarded against, so this plan has to be added."

"How", everyone looked at Xu Yang, Xu Yang straightened up with difficulty, and said in a trembling voice, "General Xiao escorted Lord Cai to lead the cicada shell all the way first, attracting Yang Zhaoxian's attention; Xu took the same soldiers and took the cicada shell to the second way" "Don't", without waiting for Xu Yang's words to finish, Lord Cai was anxious first, "