28

Chapter 28 Chapter 28

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Yu Hui couldn't see the tears of the people she cared about the most, Seeing that her words not only made her aunt cry, but her uncle was a little choked, she was blind, and quickly changed the topic.

"Okay Auntie, we're all all reunited together, it's a good day from now on, don't cry, come, hurry, unload the things on your back for me first, I'll pull it with a car without much effort."

Yu Guyu saw the strange car pulled by her niece, she was not pretentious, she quickly lowered her head and wiped her tears on her daughter's shoulder, and was busy untying the quilt behind her.

Seeing this, Yu Hui hurriedly reached out to pick up the little cousin and took the little guy from her aunt's arms, so that it would be convenient for her aunt to move.

Yu Hui didn't care about the uncle behind him and wanted to come forward to help with the heavy shackles, Yu Hui directly put the little dough that had lost a lot of weight on the car.

I haven't seen him for a while, The little guy has experienced a big change in his life, It is estimated that the time in prison also scared the little guy, and the dumpling looked a little uneasy as soon as he left his mother's arms.

Yu Hui was distressed, and gently rubbed the little brain melon of the dough, smiled gently and patiently, and coaxed the little ball to say magic, the little guy was stunned, blinking and paying attention to himself with big eyes, Yu Hui's shaking hand immediately had an extra zongzi candy, while the little cousin opened her small mouth and waited for her magic trick to start, Yu Hui decisively stuffed the zongzi candy into the little cousin's mouth.

The sweet taste is reassuring, coupled with the soft comfort of her aunt and uncle beside her, Yu Hui also promised again and again, and also intimately pulled the little guy to walk beside her aunt, not leaving half a step, and the uneasy little guy slowly quieted down and no longer insisted on his mother.

Yu Hui breathed a sigh of relief, took the quilt that her aunt had untied and put it in front of the car, for fear of blocking her little cousin's sight, she also pressed it hard, and finally pressed the iron pot and firewood and iron stove on this not fluffy reed quilt, fixed it, and Yu Hui was satisfied.

When she withdrew her hand, the strange cousin couldn't help but rub the head melon of the doughnut, stuck the oil on the little cousin's pink face, and secretly gave the input ability, repairing the arm injury on the arm of the little dumpling that was a little wilted.

It's inconvenient to get close to her aunt and uncle at the moment, Yu Hui plans to stay until later when she has time to rest, and then quietly touch them at home to fix them, as for now, in order not to let her aunt and uncle notice everything, she didn't dare to do it, for fear of being treated as a monster.

The length of his car is a little strange, and it is still four iron wheels, pressed on the bluestone road, the iron wheels are still pressed on the stone slabs creaking, the dough is curious, gradually, the little guy who is snorting candy slowly relaxes, and finally has a smile on his face.

Yu Hui heard the giggles of the little guy in the car behind her, looked back, and saw that the little guy was in a much better mood, she turned her head sideways to pay attention to her aunt and uncle beside her.