10

t Chapter 10 Chapter 10

Text: Chapter 10, Chapter 10

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Although Yu Hui has special abilities, she does not think that she is a god, nor does she think that she is a smart person, she can only plan things as well as possible.

After stealing a large amount of Mama Du's wealth, on the way back, Yu Hui also subconsciously turned her toes and walked towards the small broken yard where she woke up.

explained the jujube, let her try her best to gather her body and not grow too big, so as not to be remembered, when she leaves, she can't take it with her, and at the same time let it live a little, pay attention to the movement outside the wall, if there is anything wrong, quickly contact yourself.

He pointed to the lively radish and asked him to be honest and stable in the yard, so as not to make a mess of the dates.

After arranging things as much as possible, Yu Huicai wandered back to her room and fell asleep.

Of course I'm tired

of running a lot at night Yu Hui slept until three o'clock in the morning, but she still remembered the matter of raising her relatives in her heart, Yu Hui didn't even accompany her aunt and little cousin to eat at lunch, she touched the small broken courtyard, and came out of the wall with a familiar way, and then found a delicious wonton stall with ease, and asked for two large bowls of wontons for a delicious meal, and sacrificed to the five internal organs temple, Yu Huicai wandered to the pharmacy.

Four hundred taels of silver, thousand-year-old ginseng, 10,000-year-old Ganoderma lucidum don't have to think about it, this money can't buy it at all, but decades of Lingzhi ginseng is okay, and then buy some deer blood ointment, Yangrong pills or something, Yu Hui didn't prescribe medicine, bought some tonic that does not hurt the body, and is also suitable for the body of aunt and little cousin, I plan to use these as a cover and take the opportunity to completely repair the body of my relatives.

As for the standing medicines needed on the way to exile, such as gold sore medicine, typhoid medicine or something,

these are not in a hurry at the moment, anyway, when the time comes, she will go to prison, she is an orphan with a foreign surname, her parents and relatives have passed the clear road, the orphans of heroes who sacrificed their lives for the

country, and the household registration is sticking to her hand, she does not have to go to prison with her, she is completely free.

That being the case, then she naturally won't buy these things back now, the first is that there is no place to hide, and the second is that once the house is not transferred in time, I don't know who will go when it is cheaper, and she Yu Hui will not do it.

Speaking of household registration stickers, well, I guess I can get

it from my uncle tonight

Thinking that her plan was going further, Yu Hui was in a beautiful mood, and when she hummed a little song and passed by a century-old brand, Yu Hui also spent a few taels of expensive money, weighed a few good pastries, and prepared to take it home for her aunt and little cousin to taste.

As Yu Hui wished, when the family had dinner in the evening, Yu Hui took over the household registration sticker she had in mind from her uncle's hand, and in the face of her uncle's encouragement and supervision, Yu Hui responded with a hmm