70

hapter 70 Chapter 70

Text: Chapter 70, Chapter 70

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Thanks to the concerted efforts of everyone, the autumn harvest in Kawada Juntun went smoothly.

On the day of the collection of military rations, they did not wait for the grain officer, but first waited for someone that Yu Hui did not expect.

When the children in the tunzi heard the wind and found Yu Hui to report the news, Yu Hui was busy steaming steamed buns with the new flour harvested in autumn with her aunt at home, and the half-open courtyard door was suddenly pushed open.

"Sister Yu, Sister Yu, General Yang sent someone to our tunzi, and the powerful official who came wanted to see you by name, otherwise you won't pay for food, Sister Yu, you should go quickly"

The child's voice reported the news, which instantly interrupted the busyness of the aunt and nephew in the house, Yu Guyu had flour on his hand and couldn't move, so he bumped his niece with his elbow.

"Hui'er, harvesting grain in autumn is a big deal, and it can't be delayed, I called you from above, I'm afraid I want to ask you because of the previous matter, I am at home, you should go ahead and have a look."

Seeing that her niece was also taking care of herself, Yu Guyu commanded again, "Hui'er, they all say that the king of Hades is good at seeing little ghosts, you can say anything well, don't provoke these little ghosts, let them collect the military rations smoothly, don't find fault, just save trouble for your Uncle Luo, and do the whole army a great favor."

Yu Hui thought about it, obediently washed her hands, untied her apron, and beckoned the children who came to report the news to the open space at the entrance of the military tun, as far as she knew, today's food should be there.

"Hey, egg, do you know who is looking for me", on the way, in order to know himself and know his opponent to deal with it, Yu Hui led the child forward and asked.

Hearing this, Dan stopped, thought about it, scratched his head and shook his head.

"I don't know, Sister Yu, but"

"But what" "But, Sister Yu, although I don't know who is coming, but I see that the people who came to our tunzi to collect grain in the past were very sycophants to the official who came today, don't be obedient"

"It's a sycophant, don't want it" "Hmm,"

the child nodded heavily.

Yu Hui groaned, analyzing the pros and cons of the relationship in her heart, and in a blink of an eye, she arrived at the place.

As soon as she appeared, a familiar face suddenly rushed to her, and the voice of the person who came was so familiar and still so arrogant.

"Yo, who should I be, master, it turned out to be you, this little girl, hehe, little girl, you can hide those two rubies first, and now you can come up with this way to increase rice production, tsk, no wonder, you can provoke Juntun to be a traitor for you, and provoke Gao Gou to come and get you away at all costs, you can do it"

Yu Hui turned out to be this guy

Yu Hui looked at the guy in front of her who was judging her, she smiled, and the smile was very evil.