21

Text: Chapter 21, Chapter 21

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

Leaning

on Liu Xianya, who

pounced on her, and Qin Qing's bodies stiffened suddenly.

Damn sinners, they dared to blackmail them

But, specially, they were really scared

Thinking of the day before they came to this dungeon, they were asked by the Na Ning Tiger to strip and be searched, they didn't want to, and the pain when the whip fell on their bodies, the two of them couldn't help but shrink their necks.

They are really afraid that Yu Guyu will break the jar and fall, they don't dare to act rashly, the stupid appearance of being cramped, the old witch who hates the back of the straight hammer wall, and wants to assign a few aunts who are shrunk in a corner to go up and do a trick, this group of soft eggs, after seeing that the housewife is deflated, one by one only knows how to shrink back, there has never been a moment when the old witch regrets it like now, at the beginning, these aunts should not have been raised like quails, and they knew today

The old witch was depressed and indignant, Liu Xianya and Qin Qing were annoyed and hesitated, and the little cubs were crying, but Yu Guyu was not moved at all.

Afraid that this group of people would unite and be invincible at that time, and also afraid that Ning Cell Boss would not be able to suppress it if he was not in front of him, Yu Guyu simply made a preemptive strike, picked up the bamboo tube and hurriedly filled a bamboo tube of water nearby, and then protected his daughter, while drinking water, while gnawing on the black bun in his arms, he didn't dislike it for half a point, and he only thought in his mind that he had to finish eating the food quickly, use it, and wait until he had the strength to fight with the people in this room to the end.

What else can others do

when they see this Rao was resentful

in his heart, and in the end he had to grit his teeth and gnaw the only black bun in his hand as Yu Guyu to vent his anger.

There are no people in the room who dare to really come up and provoke Yu Guyu, which makes Yu Guyu taste the sweetness, and finally grasps the way to deal with this group of mountain wolves.

A farce, after the gentle Yu Guyu finally picked up the strength when she was a girl, and finally knew how to resist.

Not to mention the next door, Du Yaoze, the male prisoner, was personally handed in by the head of the cell, and after saying that it was something that his niece sent in for him, how he was surprised in his heart, how the people around him were envious, jealous and hateful, and how Du Yaoze was subdued by his two younger brothers with righteousness, and basically contributed everything he obtained, these Yu Guyu, who finally kept his things, didn't know, so he only said Ning Youcao.

stayed up until the next day, hurried home all the way, and then wondered if the little benefactor was already waiting for his news at home, Yu Hui, who was being remembered, was also hurrying to Ning Youcao's house at the moment.

She was very busy all day today.

As a wood-based ability, there is still room to plant, even if the time inside and outside is synchronized, even if the space inside is limited, but after all, she has a wood-based ability Goldfinger