83

Chapter 83 True and False Auspicious Rui Four A branch pierces the clouds...

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

After Xiao Yi arranged to send a letter to King Xian, he immediately notified Xiao Yuan and asked him to go to Hetian Juntun to pick up Yu Hui.

After all, Yu Hui is the key person who presides over the improvement of the method of rice planting in the Far North, and Qin Cha will definitely ask, Without her, many things about the secret method of rice planting cannot be explained by themselves, and they have already discussed at the beginning of their cooperation, and they can't drop the chain at the critical moment, and the little girl still has to invite credit to her relatives to fight for herself.

So Xiao Yat told Xiao Yuan to pick up the people quickly, and early tomorrow morning, take the people to the place where they secretly planted rice to meet.

Hearing the news, Du Yuchen, who had been hiding things in his heart, and had never had the opportunity to be alone with Yu Hui, immediately asked for his life.

Xiao Yuan laughed when he heard it, and said in his heart Who is not a person who has come over, so he waved his hand, hahaha smiled and patted Du Yuchen's shoulder and jokingly agreed, and Du Yuchen hurried back to Hetian Juntun that night.

It's just that there is plenty of time, Du Yuchen left without eating last time he came back, Yu Guyu didn't want to go, since the children were not in a hurry this time, Yu Guyu and Du Yaoze left their eldest nephew to live for a night, Du Yuchen was holding things in his heart, and he was naturally kind and flowing.

didn't go that night, Du Yuchen wanted to talk to someone, Yu Hui was not busy with her aunt, or she was followed by a little ancestor who didn't know how to look at her eyes, and she had been hateful to follow Hui'er as a tail, so that he never had the opportunity to be alone with Hui'er.

Looking at the little girl's proud little expression, Du Yuchen sighed helplessly, He had to endure it, but he endured it from the first night to the early morning of the next day, and it was not until early in the morning that the two of them were able to get out of the crooked entanglement of the little ancestor.

One person rode out of Hetian Juntun, and there were no outsiders on the road, Du Yuchen finally seized the opportunity.

His riding skills are good, and he drives horses on a par with Yu Hui.

"Hui'er, there's something" "What did you say", the whirring wind in his ears brought Du Yuchen's voice, which was not very real, Yu Hui couldn't help but slow down a little, while controlling the horse, he looked sideways at the people around him, "

I didn't hear

what you just said." Looking at the reflection of himself in the eyes that looked at him beside him, Du Yuchen was silent, took a deep breath, sorted out his mood, and opened his mouth tentatively and aggrieved and worried.

"Hui'er, are

you really married to Wang Jiading"

"What the hell", Yu Hui was surprised, she kissed herself, how could she not know

Yu Hui looked at the inexplicable person beside her inexplicably, and looked at Du Yuchen's eyes with an inexplicable expression, but he was extremely happy.

Hui'er knows her temperament, and the way she looks at her right now is that the rumors are false

Yes, the reason why the rumors are rumors is rumors is because it is a rumor and it must be false