58

ELLES POV

"okay guys are we ready?" i asked them and they all nodded "remember to be quiet i am not tryna get caught spying on one of my best friends" i added

"i brought cookies incase we do get caught. there in my bag" penelope smiled and we all laughed. we all walked out to my car and got in. i turned on the radio before we left and everyone was singing.

"okay from now on we are quiet. whispering only. emily just don't talk because you suck at whispering" i joked as we all got on the elevator i clicked the 4th button.

we walked around quietly finding her apartment. we heard music on and walking around. "hey kitty cat" we heard faintly from inside.

"when did she get a cat?" jj asked and we all shrugged. after a lot of people giving us weird looks and people asking us what we are doing we finally got something. she was crying. to better man (you can listen to it by little big town or taylor swift it doesn't matter the song isn't relevant its js a sad song to me)

"are you guys thinking what i'm thinking?" jj asked and we nodded.

"i think we should talk to spencer" emily whispered as we walked away

"would that make it worse?" i asked "telling her boyfriend we spied and we think something happened" i added

"elle's right it would probably make it worse" jj said "that's why we don't tell him just make it subtle, like 'oh when did vicky get a cat' or like something like that" she said

"maybe not the cat part because she hasn't told anyone that she has a cat" penelope said, which was actually smart. "right" emily mumbled. we all got in my car and started discussing what we were going to say. we went with something like 'tell us what's wrong with vicky we brought cookies so tell us'

we ran up the stairs and knocked on spencer's door. we kept knocking until he opened it.

"it's 11:30?" he said rubbing his eyes

"you look insanely tired" jj said and he just looked at us with sad eyes.

"can you please tell us what's wrong with victoria" penelope said "look i don't know if i-" he started but penelope cut him off "we brought you cookies" she smiled and he let us in.

we sat the cookies down and sat on his couch. "so tell us what's up with her?" emily said getting straight to the point.

"she's just been having a rough time lately with her family and uh" he stopped. he looked like he was about to cry. not even cry, bawl, like he could curl up on his bed and cry his eyes out.

"have a cookie!" penelope said holding one up   and he took it. "this is really good" he mumbled and we all grabbed one. "thank you!" she said taking one for herself. we finished the cookies we had and then we heard a knock on the door.

"i think i know who it is" jj whispered to me and i nodded. spencer went to open the door and there was the sad girl. "spencer i'm sorry" her voice cracked and then she looked behind him and saw us. we waved at her awkwardly.

"let's leave" i whispered and penelope grabbed her cookies and gave the rest to the two people. we watched them as we walked down the stairs.

"they are definitely having make up sex" emily joked

"emily..." we all said

"your turning into derek" i said

"EXCUSE ME BITCH" she yelled

woah two chapters in one day?????? the next chapter will be in the regular gc form!! anyways give me some ideas pls 💋