Chapter 9: A new house

"John, would you look at that view" Hiccup said half laughing, half sniggering as he clearly did not expect this response. "NO, I have my eyes closed!" I said back. "Just open your eyes for a few seconds, you won't regret it!" Hiccup said. "Well... Ok than, just a few!" I opened my eyes, and blinked against the sun. I looked to the other side, and there it was. Berk. I could see the great hall from all the way up here. I could see the men return from the hunt, and I saw children playing on the street. In the distance a huge forest, and a big valley. We flew towards the forest. "Enjoy your trip around Berk!" hiccup said. We flew above the forest. There were so many things to see. "What's that?" I asked, pointing at a open place, with flowers in a spiral shape. "That, my friend, is the burn mark of an angry typhoomerang mother. Typhoomerangs can shoot their fire in a special way, trapping their prey, and constantly closing in, until the prey is burned alive." I swallowed. One thing was clear, you should never get on the bad side of one of those beasts. We flew further. We came across a huge cove. "Wow, that cove is beautiful!" I said. "Yup, it sure is. That is where I trained and bonded with my buddy toothless." "How did he end up there? Couldn't he just fly away?" I asked. "No. I will tell you the story later." he answered. It started to become a little dark, and we decided to go home. We landed in front of the great hall." Astrid came toward us. "Where have you been, hiccup? We were looking for you all over the place!" "Don't worry Astrid, John and I were taking a little fly around the island!" He said smiling. "Well, you might want to take him and his sisters to their new home! It's getting late. Stoick already send the animals to their farm! "Ok Astrid! Let's go and get your sisters!" hiccup said, and we walked in the great hall. "John, you're back!" Jacoline creamed. My sisters were both running to me, and hugged me. "Yup I am, it was amazing!" I will tell you all about it, but now you have got to go with me." "Where are we going, Johnny?" Miranda asked. "I am going to show you a surprise..." We walked for five minutes and came across lots of houses. But all of them had people in them. But at the far side of the road I bearly could make out a dark house, medium sized, with a tree next to it . I looked at hiccup. He looked at me, and nodded. I couldn't help it, and ran toward it and stood right in front of it. There was a little bench next to the door, and above that bench was a window. The house had two floors. Meanwhile my sisters were behind me, and were just looking. I slowly opened the door. There it was. The living room. It looked a lot like the one we had in the house on Ghost fog Island, just... smaller. In the middle of the room was an oval fire pit, with a big cauldron above it. About four foot from the fire pit was a table with four chairs. And in the back was the kitchen. I walked inside. In front of me were the stairs to the second floor. I walked into the living room and the kitchen, the fire pit and the front. The windows at the front were still closed, so I opened them. The view was stunning. Right in front of me last ray of sunlight was engulfed by the sea. The golden shine that filled the air was replaced by a deep blue, which lit up here and there to a lighter blue. Stars were appearing as it got darker and darker. The last beams of sunlight had left the room. I walked upstairs, and came in a big sleeping room, with four beds and a huge, flat stone. I got down again, and saw what hiccup made a fire. "Thank you.... For... For everything." I said in barely more than a whisper, seeming to have lost the ability to speak. "No problem. I will see you tomorrow. I have a little surprise for you." "Another one?" Hiccup nodded, and got to the door. "Where will I meet you?" I asked flabbergasted. "Come to the academy, ok?" "Ok." He turned to the girls and said: "Sleep well girls!" "You too hiccup!" they answered back. He closed the door, and took off on toothless. I could dance, scream, stay awake all night! We had our own house. "Surprise! Hiccup's father gave us our very own house, and farm!" I said to Jacoline and Miranda, who were still outside. "So we will finally have normal beds to sleep in?" Miranda asked. "Yes Miranda. Yes we do." "Well, mind if we try them out?" Jacoline asked. "Yeah, I am going to sleep in a minute too." I said. The girls came inside, and gave me a kiss. "Good night girls." "Good night Johnny" they answered. They ran upstairs, and got to their beds. I walked outside, just to be alone for a minute. I stared at the moon. "When will I see you again dad? I will keep searching, I promise." I whispered. I sat on the bench for five minutes. I got inside, threw a block of wood on the fire pit for the night, closed the window in the front, locked the door, and got to bed as silent as I could. From my bed I could see the moon shine. "I promise" I whispered, and I fell asleep.

A/N 

Thanks again for reading! If you enjoyed this chapter PLEASE let me know, leave me a comment down below (or on the next page XD) and i will see yall next time!