Chapter 8: The reveal.

I released them from my apparent bone crushing hug ("Ouch, I can't breathe!!!) and stood there, not sure how to do what I just promised. Hiccup stepped in, and as if he could read my mind he said: "Oh, you don't have to worry about that! My dad already took care of it! Come with me, and I will introduce you to him" Hiccup walked to the door, and I followed. "Where is everyone?" I asked, since there was no one to be seen, even though his house was  right next to their great hall. ("Well, that looks familiar, right John?") Hiccup laughed at my Miranda's statement, and answered: "Well, some are fishing, others are farming and the rest is hunting." My eyes lit up. Hunting! I may get a job! "Ah, dragons I assume?" is said in a somewhat casual tone. "What? No! We haven't done that since a year!" Hiccup said. "Well, why not? If you hunt them, there is a smaller chance they attack your village." I said, a little more flabbergasted then intended.  "We don't worry about that anymore" he answered, with a puzzled look on his face. "Why not? I mean, when you have food, you get dragons right?" It seemed so simple to me. Perhaps they... "You really don't know why, do you?" he asked, his expression even more puzzled then before. "Know what? I'll tell you later, were here. The Great Hall. After you!"

I walked in and saw a tall and impressive looking man, standing next to a huge fire pit. "Come closer" He said, looking stern and serserious. "Name?" I felt more like being questioned after a crime than anything else, and the air got tense. "My name is John. John Claw. Me and my sisters had to flee, because we were under attack. After almost a moth we came across this thunderstorm, and our boat was destroyed. I could save my sisters from the death by drowning, and pulled them on a raft of wrecked ship planks. I possibly fainted, and the next thing I remember is that I am laying on the beach, and hiccup and Astrid are taking care of me. Now I and my sisters will have to build up our new life here, even though I don't really know how." Without realizing almost my whole body was twirling and shaking to image whatever we made through, and I heard my sisters giggle in the background.  "Well, I think I can help with that. We have a empty house, on the edge of town, with a small farm next to it. You can have them both. Personally, I would like to give you a yak, two sheep's and four chickens." He said, whilst the serious look on his face made place for a rather likable smile. I was stunned. A home? Of ourselves? "I... I don't know what to say..." "Than say nothing" Hiccup's father said. "and let hiccup take you to your new home" As if expecting this all along (he had already opened the door) Hiccup asked "Are you coming?".

My sisters were already waiting outside when hiccup and I walked outside. Astrid was next to them. "Where is Stormfly?" Hiccup asked Astrid. "In the academy, just like the others." She answered "Who is Stormfly?" I asked. "Just walk with me."  she said, and with the five of us we walked to the academy. There was a huge dome, made out of chains. "Jacoline, Miranda,  you wait here ok?" Astrid asked in a nice tone. They obeyed her, and settled down on a bench nearby, chatting about all that just happened. ("A house! I can't believe it!")  We walked in the academy. "Hi Stormfly!" Astrid said in a oh-so casual tone. I couldn't say anything, and my feet felt like they were stuck to the ground. A huge, and I mean HUGE Deadly Nadder ran toward her. This is going to be her death, I have to do something! Why is Hiccup just standing there!  I thought. But I already was too late. The Nadder reached her and... It stopped... Hold there for a second... Astrid held her hand up and... NO WAY! She touched it! She just touched it! And the beast... It... It leaned in to the scratch! Fishlegs, Astrid and Hiccup must have seen the look on my face, for they were walking towards me, and right behind them a Deadly Nadder, Groncle, Monstrous Nightmare, Zippleback and another dragon I did not recognize that fast. I walked back, still facing the dragons, but soon I met the wall. "Woah! No no no no, keep them away from me!" I said rapidly. Easy on bud, it's ok!" Hiccup said "It's ok? IT'S OK? One of those beast almost killed me!" I said. "No way, they would never do that!" Astrid said. "How? And what was that thing you did with your hand? You touched a dragon! A DRAGON!" "Look," Hiccup said "we don't kill dragons on berk. We train them!" "Oh Thor help me! Hiccup has gone mad!" I said. "No, no, I have not gone mad. Just... Just let me show you something." He walked to the black dragon, and sat on his back. "Let's go toothless!" he said, and he flew away. Just like it was no big deal. "He just flew away on a DRAGON!" He flew through the entrance, and I could hear my sisters scream from all the way over here. A little smirk appeared on my face as I tried to imagine  the looks on their faces.  I looked at Astrid and asked "Do all of you guys do that?" "Yup, we do." Fishleggs answered before she had even opened her mouth. Meanwhile Hiccup and Toothless were back in the academy, and they landed in front of me. "See, that isn't so hard, is it? Wanna give it a try?" he asked as if I were to chop some wood or something like that. "Wait, are you asking me if I want to fly a ... What is it actually?" "It's a Nightfury, the best dragon there is! Attack 15, Speed 20, Armor 18, Firepower 14, Shot limit 6, Jaw strength 6 and stealth 18! Isn't that amazing!" Fishleggs said, a bit to enthusiastic. "How do you know all of that? Well never mind, I will give it one try, but no more! How do I fly this Nightfury?" "You don't, I do" Hiccup said with a smile. Thank Thor! "Now, climb on his back, so we can get started" hiccup said. I could not believe it. I was about to fly a dragon! But I said I would do it, and a member of the Claw clan never breaks his promise. I tried only to touch the saddle (Which, by Thor, must have looked ridiculous, like a six year old trying ride a sheep or something), since I didn't know what this dragon was capable of. "Now brace yourself!" Thor, if you are listening, HELP ME!!! I thought. Toothless took off, and flew out of the academy. "JOHN!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON A DRAGON!!!" Jacoline screamed. "I HAVE NO IDEAAAAA" 

A/N

Thank you so much for reading yet again! Please favorite, share, like and what not and see yall next time!