Chapter 7: Island? Where am I?

"BRACE YOURSELVES!" I threw my axe and shield away and took both my sisters around the waist. After that moment everything happened fast. Too fast. The wave hit our boat, and you could hear it break apart. The wave raged towards us. I closed my eyes and held my sisters even closer to me. The wave hit us.

Cold. Freezing cold.

 We were blew off the ship, and plunged into the water. The current pressed us five foot down the surface, and we stayed there, in case some pieces of ship would fall upon us, if we would go to the surface. Those thirty seconds seemed to take ages. Pieces of wood were tossed into the ocean. The big blue changed into a graveyard for our ship. I swam to the surface, pulling my sisters with me. I threw pulled my sisters on a piece of wreck wood, but it was almost impossible. The waves would almost push me or mu sisters off, not to mention the wind, the freezing wind. Somehow I managed to keep the wreck raft stabilized, and got my sisters aboard. Neither of them reacted to me. Even though the storm became less, and the waves calmed down my sisters didn't wake up. But, they were breathing. Both of them. After two hour's the storm was over, and I was exhausted. I had no sleep for way to long and was hungry. I couldn't sit or think straight, and had to lay down. The sea was really clam now. I looked up at the sky. Bright. No cloud to be seen in miles. I felt that my legs became weaker, and I had a hard job keeping my eyes open. The waves slowly rocked me back and forth, the wind stroking my face... Out of the corner of my eye I could see a seagull. I lost control and fainted.

We go back to where my story started. Strange island, strange people.

Blossom. The first thing I remember. A warm sunbeam stroked my face. A huge headache filled my head. Like a thousand yaks were running in my head. I opened my eyes. The sun... So bright. I looked to the left. A woman, no, a girl. Blond hair, strange clothes. She looked at me with a worried look in her eyes. I looked the other way. There was a boy. Brown hair, and kind of the same clothes, and the same look in his eyes. "He is awake!" the girl said. "I can see that Astrid... Hey buddy, what happened to you?" "Hiccup, why isn't he answering?" "Maybe he is just tired" "Ships... Too many... Storm, to much water... Sisters... " I muttered "Were are my sisters? Where are they!" I said, a little panicky "Don't worry, Fishleggs is taking care of two girls." the girl said, who apparently was called Astrid. I tried to lift myself up. A little bit ahead were my sisters, sitting on a rock, next to a huge guy. They were drinking something. I fell. "Hiccup! We are losing him again!" "They are safe... I am safe... Were safe. Finally" I fainted again.

I woke up in a room. The boy, which name seemed to be Hiccup, was next to me. "Where am I?" I muttered. "Well, this would be my house" hiccup said. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Hiccup. I am the son of the Chief of Berk. And who are you?" "My name is John. Brother of Jacoline and Miranda, son of the Chief of Fog Ghost Island" " Well, that is one thing we have in common! Why is it called that way?" Hiccup asked. "Well, we have fog for about ten months a year, and ledged tells it is caused by a fog ghost. But I think that is just an old wives tale, to make sure kids will be home fast." "Well, why did you left?" he asked in a hushed voice. "We were under attack. They took my dad... Well... In fact the whole village." I pushed myself up and sat on the bed. "I had to flee with my sisters. We went to our closest friends, The Nermian tribe. After six days of sailing, we saw that the guy who attacked us most likely had been there too, there were no ships in their harbor. We sailed around the island, and just kept going. After four weeks of sailing, we came across this huge thunderstorm. Our boat was destroyed, but somehow I succeeded to get us on a raft of wrecked ship planks. I couldn't stay up for much longer, and after the storm was over, after two hours, I think I passed out. But where are my sisters now?" "They are waiting outside, I will get them for you. Girl's, come in! He's awake!" hiccup yelled at the door. "Johnny!!!" I stood up and ran towards the door. My sisters ran towards me, screaming and yelling. We met in the middle of the room, and hugged. "Promise me we will never, ever do this again! I will never let you guys alone again" All three of us were crying. "We thought we lost you Johnny!" Miranda said between the sobs. "Me too girls. But we didn't got apart. Let's make a new start."