Handsome

The new friends that I made and I were seated around a large table, with Khun sitting opposite to me and Bam sitting beside him. I wanted to sit next to Bam, but unfortunately I had been too late to claim that spot. 

On Bam's left, sat Endorsi - my previous teammate in the crown game. I subtly gazed at her hairpin, which I had noticed quite some time ago but had failed to clearly notice it's symbolic meaning. It was the symbol of Jahad. She had mentioned that she was a Princess of Jahad earlier in the Crown Game. 

The group began to converse like they were happy ordinary people out of the tower - quite an unusual sight, it was also the first time I had experienced something like this as I had been trapped in the Estrada family for too long. 

"What are you doing here?" Anaak said as she walked past Endorsi, side-eyeing her while showing a menacing expression. 

"Having fun with these guys... shame on the Princess of Jahad." She finished off her sentence as the rest became startled that Endorsi was someone of that position. I wasn't surprised, she had mentioned it before that she was indeed the Princess of Jahad. 

Back in Estrada, we were each taught the history and relations to Jahad, and one of the things that we were specifically taught on were the Princesses of Jahad. 

I simply sat still, knowing that I had nothing to do with Jahad, or at least that was what I was aware of. I only knew that my father did not particularly like Jahad, and I despised my father with my heart. 

"You're not reacting?" Khun said as he kicked my shins, trying to grab my attention. I slightly grimaced at the pain that shocked me for a moment. 

"Why would I? I have nothing to do with Jahad. I'd rather pretend he doesn't exist." I answered back nonchalantly, and he shrugged back. 

"Even though your father is great foes with Jahad?"

"I don't think a blacksmith is strong enough to even be considered a rival to Jahad."

"Tch. There's no use trying to hide your origins."

"I already told you everything?" 

"You're pretty bad at lying."

And with that, the conversation ended, and again my heart pounded aggressively. Khun knew too much - but to what extent did he know about my family? He knew that I was from a hidden family, but how much more did he know? Was he fooling around with me, and only knew the bare minimum of our family? He was from the Khun family, a renowned family from the 10 great families, but information on the Estrada family was strictly limited even in those influential families, and only the family heads and closely related people were told of our family. A son of Khun couldn't possibly know about us, unless Khun Eduan had told him about it, which I highly doubted. 

Khun, just what kind of person are you?

***

I threw shinsu shards at the balloon targets, and four balloons popped. The fifth shard had not quite landed perfectly, missing the pink balloon at the slightest. 

"Impressive! Shinsu shards, a skill blessed amongst some regulars! Impressive indeed, Ms Malisia."

I walked off, sighing in relief, and was met by Khun and Bam talking. Bam turned his head to my direction and smiled in excitement. 

"Hi Ms Malisia! Mr Khun and I are planning to help Ms Endorsi! Would you like to help us?" Bam cheerily said, again, he looked too cute and innocent - like a cinamon roll. 

"Hey!" I replied back, my white hair flowing in the wind. "Sure, I'd love to help." I then glared at Khun, while I ignored his smirk. I didn't know why I felt this strong hatred against him, though it hadn't been too long since I had first met him - a couple of days actually. Maybe it was due to the fact that he knew too much about my family, which could potentially pose as a threat to my existence, and be used against me. Especially if he knew about Eclipses and that I was one, I would be faced with countless regulars trying to kill me off. 

Or, maybe our personalities just didn't get along. I didn't know if it was the first or the latter, but I knew deep inside that I would never be able to get along with him. 

"Great!" Bam exclaimed, and the two of us listened as Khun explained his meticulous plan. I had to admit, Khun was cunning - he was smart, and perhaps a genius mastermind. 

Not to mention that he looked stunning. 

I suddenly cringed when I said that in my head, gasping at what I had just thought about. There was no way that I thought that my rival was good-looking. I hadn't realized that my cheeks had gotten red. This was the second time that I had thought he was handsome, in front of him too. 

He's hot. 

***

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I promise it'll be longer in the next one, I just couldn't wait to post this! 

Oh and yes I agree with Malisia. Khun's hot. ╰(*°▽°*)╯