Drunk

"Drink! Drink!" The regulars yelled in sync while I still refused to take the shot. I had never drunken alcohol in my entire life. I stubbornly protected my face with my arms as they tried to force it onto me, all the while Khun sat next to me, laughing at my terrible state. Bam was nowhere to be seen in this room of craziness - I assumed that he was with Rachel, doing who knows what. 

After many attempts at them trying to get me to drink, I finally let myself into being peer pressured. I guess this is certainly an event for celebration. 

"Fine, give me a glass." I groaned as Khun gave me a smile. As I took the cup of alcohol that they gave me, I quickly one-shotted it and grimaced at the peculiar taste that it had. I could never understand why people drank so much of this, I didn't like it at all. But somehow, I craved more of this drink I hated. 

"Another glass!" I yelled, my face turning red from the drink. Khun was having so much of this drink too, but he seemed normal, he looked like how he always looked. Handsome... Wait, what? 

I drank the alcohol in an instant as my mind seemed to wander off. It must have been the affect from the drink. "More!" I shouted as Khun started to look at me worriedly. Damn, this drink was starting to taste good... How did Khun manage to maintain his composure while drinking this?

"Mmm... This tastes gooooooood... Mo-!" I yelled after each glass, but before I could ask for more, Khun quickly placed his hand over my mouth. I could feel his skin on my lips, and my body slightly tingled from the contact. This tingling sensation - I wanted more of it. 

I glared at him, almost as if I was asking why he had stopped me from fulfilling my wants. He looked angry - no, he looked concerned. My face was turning red from the alcohol, and I had almost lost control of my mind. 

"You're drunk." He muttered as he looked straight into my eyes, and I refused to believe I was drunk. Khun had way more than me, so why was he fine?

"No, I'm nooooooottt! You had way more drinks than me, you handsome bassstarrdd!" I yelled as I put my arms around his neck, trying to hold my balance. Khun immediately became flustered, trying to push back but in the end giving in to my grasp. His cheeks became red suddenly. Ah, so now the effects of the drink must be getting to him. I mean, who could resist the urge to go crazy after drinking so much of this?

"You're also drunk..." I said as I tugged onto him tighter, our bodies almost in a perfect embrace. He body was warm, and his warmth gave me some too. I wanted to stay like this forever, well, minus the 'being drunk' part. 

I didn't even like him in that way, yet why did I love his touch, embrace and comfort? There was no way I liked him. Me, liking that cunning son of Khun who could betray me at any time? He was enemies with my family. Surely, he would hate me too. 

An Eclipse from the Estrada family and a member of the 10 great families, in love? It was ridiculous. We were meant to be killing each other. 

"Ah.. This is not alcohol. It's just Coke. We need to get you some fresh air, you've lost control of yourself." Khun said as he lifted me, then made sure I was in a comfortable position. I nodded, and he brought me outside the room - bridal style. I was too drunk to think about anything else, but just how much I wanted to be with Khun, alone. 

Outside, it was dark, and stars illuminated it like little specks of white paint. It was just the two of us outside. As the fresh air entered my nose, I could already feel that I was feeling much better, though I was still drunk. Khun said he wasn't drinking any alcohol... so why did he seem so flustered? I simply just hugged him... 

Ah. Maybe that was why. Does Khun like me? But I'm from Estrada, surely he would despise me instead. I did not want to belong in that household, yet it was tied to me by blood. I could never escape my origins. 

Mother said that she betrayed her family, friends and everyone she held dear in order to become my father's wife. Could I also betray my blood to be with Khun? 

I felt foolish to even assume that Khun loved me. 

For a while, there was only silence. I was already being dominated by the alcohol that I had devoured, and Khun was gazing into my eyes. Then, I said the unimaginable. 

"Do you like me?" I blurted out, then covered my mouth as soon as I realised what I had said. Damn this alcohol! 

Khun seemed flustered, agitated. "I.." He mumbled, but never finished his sentence. He simply kept his mouth shut, then looked away. He looked uncertain, and I was practically left on read. Then, while looking away from me, he continued. "I'll take you to your room. You need some sleep right now, otherwise you're going to wake up with a serious hangover."

And with that, my mind blanked out. 

***

The next day, everyone went back to training for the final test. It would determine whether we would be permitted to advance to the next floor or not - which could potentially change our lives. 

I woke up by banging my head onto the wooden part of my bed frame, and I groaned in pain. 

What had happened last night? 

Right, I had gotten drunk so Khun took me outside to get fresh air. And then what happened? 

What did I do?

What did I do?

What did I do?

What did I do?

What did I do?

I heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice ringed through my head. Khun. 

"Come in." I said as I put my fingers through my hair, trying to calm down my migraine. Damn this hangover... I should have never taken that drink in the first place. 

Khun naturally placed himself on the bed next to me as he forced me to lie back down on the bed. "This bastard comes into my room then forces me to sleep!" Khun chuckled softly, but looked serious at the same time. 

"You finished three whole bottles alone yesterday. If you keep moving, then you're going to end up injuring yourself. Just sleep for 30 more minutes, then you can get back to training." He said as he caressed my head, running his fingers through my hair. 

"Tch. Whatever you say. But you're staying here with me." I replied as I pouted. 

"Fine. But I'm going to leave after 30 minutes even if you're still sleeping." 

"That's fine with me." I said as I closed my eyes, and slowly but surely, I drifted to sleep. 

As I was drifting to sleep, I could clearly sense Khun's presence, which kept me in peace. I felt comfortable knowing that he was with me. 

I thought I hated Khun. 

But sometimes, being in his arm's reach was the only thing that could comfort me. Slowly, I began to let my wall down on him. I placed my trust in him. 

A/N: Short chapter, but I hope you liked it!