𝐈𝐕

"you're going to be fine, don't worry" paisley shares

they had just gotten off the plane, eris was given the tracker in place. she was about to go up the tube to head up to the arena. eris stares at the open tube, that waited for her to go in.

"what happens if i don't go in?"

"i'm sure they'll find a way to put you in or even just kill you" paisley frowned

eris doesn't say anything. paisley pulls eris into a hug; the teen isn't sure how to respond before paisley pulled away with tears on her face. eris looks down, she can't keep having people crying over her or even in front of her.

"you're gonna be great"

"we'll see" eris responded

paisley lets out a sigh before letting eris into the tube. the tribute takes one look at paisley before stepping into the tube. once it was secure and lock, the tube started going up, paisley waves to eris as she began going up the elevator tube before she was finally on the new arena. they were each on a spot with a line of rock leading to the cornacopuia. all surrounded by water.

"....10....9....8"

eris looks around, not seeing anyone familiar, unsure if she should make her way to the cornacopuia to grab supplies and weapons.

"....2.....1"

an alarm went off, everyone started to swim to the cornucopia. eris ran on the rocks, knowing she wasn't a great swimmer. the teen glanced over at to see the careers getting ahead; eris worried that by the time she got there, she would be killed.

but isn't that what she wanted?

eris reached closer before sliding to the middle of the cornucopia. she grabs two huge knives before the teen makes a run back down the rocks. it was a risky move going back down the line of rock but everyone was so occupied at the cornucopia, there was a chance she was not noticed.

as eris was close to the edge, someone grabs her and pulls her down to the water.

"ah!" eris screams

it was cashmere, she was dunking eris under the water. the teen struggled to get up and out of cashmere's grasp. the teen finally used her legs to kick cashmere in the stomach, the district 1 tributes screams in pain before eris bites her arm.

"you bitch!"

cashmere punches her in the face before eris gives her an uppercut before climbing back on the rocks and running back down the edge.

when eris finally reached the edge of the jungle, she felt out of breath before hearing someone shout: "coming for you psycho princess!"

it was definitely directed towards eris.

as the teen started to walk deeper into the jungle, she thought about how she hadn't see finnick. eris wonders if he's okay, and doing alright. the teen starts to walk before looking up at the trees, wondering if she was able to climb up.